1

Trinity jetz•

I procrastinated for about 30 minutes before finally getting out the car. I pulled my phone out using the black screen to make sure my hair was right and I didn't have nothing in my teeth.

I walked up the the door and knocked twice then stepped back, I didn't hear nothing or nobody acknowledging that they were coming so I started banging on the door.

As I was banging on the door it swong open and there he was .

"Who the fuck k- Trinity?" he asked looking me up and down.

I nodded , and he smiled quickly wrapping his arms around me, Pulling me into a hug soon picking my lil ass up.

Youngboy, Kd , boomer , and 3three came from behind the door. "Trinity?" Kd simi yelled snatching me outta bens grip and into his.

"Shawty you almost got shot, banging on the door like u crazy, but wea yo sista?" Kentrell asked.

"She on ha way, Umm ben can I talk to you alone for a minute" I asked looking down at my fingers. We walked in silence up to his room then he sat down on his bed , I stayed standing.

"So you back?" He asked and I nodded. "Why'd you leave for anyways? You ain't even tell a nigga u was leaving ,you just disappeared."

"Ben- 2 months before I left I gave you my virginity" I said getting chocked up as tears came to my eyes.

"I had a baby-" I started only to get cut off.

"A baby?" He asked standing up, I nodded. "H-he's 2, he acts just like you with his attitude" I laughed wiping my tears.

"Why'd you leave?" He asked with a couple tears in his eyes also. "I didn't wanna go but my dad made me as soon as he found out I was pregnant, but I'm back now"

He used his thumb to wipe my eyes and softly lifted my face pulling me in for a soft kiss.

"When c-can I meet him?" He asked. I bit my bottom lip "you can meet him now I guess,, my sister in her way with em-"

I was cut off by hearing Kd loud ass yell "semaj!" Telling me my sister was here.

I turned around walking back downstairs with Ben behind me , my son Spotted me then crawled to me.

"Zion these yo uncles Uncles remember? kentrell, Kd, 3three and boomer" I said pointed them he nodded, Then i turned to ben.

"Daddy?" Zion said. I giggled watching Zion jump out my hand and into bens.

"Awww" Kd said.

I turned seeing semaj and kentrell nasty asses already kissing n shit.

Zion knew exactly who ben and everybody was because I stayed showing him pictures.

"Why you name him Zion? I mean Ben junior woulda did the job" boomer irritating ass spoke.

I rolled my eyes and laughed "ben a simple ass name" I said looking over at ben who payed us no mind, Zion had all his attention.

"But what is a Zion? Where did you get that random ass name from"

"Boomer shut up, Zion my middle name" ben said. Boomer jaw dropped "why didn't I know that?" Boomer asked sitting down.

Me and Kd laughed . "I missed you bestfriend" Kd said wrapping his arms around me "I see you finally wearing yo glasses" i said.

"Looking dumb as hell" boomer butted in. "Fuck , you" Kd said pointing his middle finger at boomer.