7

Trinity jetz•

We all waited in the waiting room waiting on the news about boomer.

He pulled the trigger on himself.

We been here for about 7 hours since he was in surgery.

"Y'all tryna go eat or?" Jaydah asked getting up.

3three walked up to her wrapping his hands around her neck tightly "you better hope my brother make it , bitch" he said tightening his hands around her neck.

"Sir" a nurse said walking up to him, he let Jaydah go and wiped his tears before leaving.

She wiped her tears "I'm ready to go" she said.

I grabbed Zion and Semaj followed us out.

Ben ended up getting arrested for pushing the officer, im waiting on him to call me.

I pulled up to our apartment and pulled a yellow paper off the door that was taped on that read

'EVICTED 3 day notice" I rolled my eyes then dropped the paper .

I looked at the blood stains that were still on our carpet from boomer and walked up to my room to change.

I went on twitter and posted

@trinn.moneyy: Pray for my bro🙏🏾 And Free my baby😥.

I got off my phone and fixed my hair before getting Zion dressed and packed all his clothes.

"Why u bringing Zion suit cases?" Semaj asked lotioning her scratched up face.

"Ima let dad watch him till I get myself back together" I said . She nodded.

After eating at Denny's I drove to the airport where I'd be meeting my dad.

"Hey baby" he said hugging me then Semaj. "So did he meet his D-A-D?" My dad asked spelling it out so zion wouldn't know what he said.

I nodded "can u watch him for a bit?" I asked and my dad nodded "come On lil man" he said then took Zion and grabbed his bags

"Bye other daddd" Jaydah said to our dad, he rolled his eyes and laughed waving us off as they got on there plane back to California.

-

We were back in the hospital now and it looked like kentrell, Kd , three and Montana haddent eaten since we first got here so we brung them some food but they didn't eat it.

"He gone pull thru" I said mainly to myself .

"I can't loose my brother, I just can't" 3three said wiping his tears.

A doctor came and walked our direction with his head down.

"Family of Boomer" he spoke.

We stood and he looked up "I'm sorry but, he didn't make it"

I felt my heart drop to my feet, I put my head down as tears ran down mine and everyone elses face.

"You can go see him if you'd like" the doctor spoke leading us to boomers room.

His hair was cut and you could see the stitches on the side of his head, we all walked in standing around the hospital bed as he layed there lifeless.

"It's all yo fault bitch if you would've kept yo legs closed none of this shit woulda went down" three yelled in jaydahs face as kentrell held him back from hitting her.

Jaydah covered her mouth with her hands and sat down in a chair as tears ran down her face , it finally hit her that boomer killed himself because of her .

Me and Semaj walked over to her pulling her into a hug as the boys cried with us.

-
Chapter 7 done ::

Freeee my main manzz bennn🗣

Rip boomerrrrr😥🙏🏾❤️.

(^Only in the story)

Ben ALWAYS high 😂

Ben ALWAYS high 😂.PM me for the information to our wedding if you tryna come☺️.