||Chapter 10||

Once Mike realized what has just happened, he shot up and ran to the door.

He opened it and looked outside, only to find that the other teen has already disappeared.

Sighing, he went back inside. Once he closed the door, he let his tired body sink down the door.

Tears of agony and disappointment were threatening to fall from his closed eyes.

"Ches" he sighed, letting the hot tears fall.

After some time he finally stood up and walke to his room like a zombie.

He let his lifeless body fall onto the matress.

'What have I done? What the fuck have I done?' he thought to himself.

He needed to talk to Chester, but he knew that he had to wait until tomorrow, since he didn't know where the pale boy lived.

A few silent tears rolled down his face, before he finally closed his eyes, darkness swallowing him.

***

The half asian teen woke up to the fimiliar sound of his alarm.

Lazily, he shut it down, before sitting up in his bed and rubbing his eyes.

He groaned, as he remembered the last night's events.

He didn't bother taking a shower, he changed his clothes and put on some cologne before heading to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

After he finished getting ready and having breakfast, he grabbed his bag and walked to his car, sighing.

Mike woke up earlier than usual, so he could catch Chester before school and talk to him.

"No. I'm not going t talk to him. I'm going to apologize to him." he told himself, before starting the car and driving off.

Once he arrived at school, he parked his car and walked to the entrace of the building.

Nobody was there yet.

Mike waited another ten minutes before some students started to appear.

He knew that Chester drove with the bus, so that was what he was looking for.

When the yellow bus drove in, Mike wiped his sweaty palms on his pants.

More and more students got off the bus, it was five minutes before first lesson.

After evrybody got off the bus, he noticed Chester getting off as well and limping towards the school entrace.

His head hung low and his face was half-covered with a black hoodie.

Mike walked towards him quick paced and once Chester realized that omebody wa standing infront of hm, blocking his way, he looked up.

His left eyes was dark and bruised and his skin looked paler than usual.

Chester looked at Mike, without any emotion on his face, before shoving past him.

Mike stood there, frozen.

He quickly jogged after Chester and held the younger boys arm, stopping him from walking any further.

"Ches, please listen to me" he said, but the pale teen just looked at the floor.

Mike had to think fast. He knew that Chester would turn away any second.

"Come with me" he said.

Chesters head shot up.

"Where?" he asked, his voice hoarse.

"Just come with me. I need to apologize. I'll take you to my favorite place." Mike said, trying to convince Chester.

He looke back at the school building, before answering.

"O-okay"

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter.

Maybe I'll update the next one later, if not then I'll update it tomorrow.

Comment your thoughts on this!

xoxo