||CHAPTER 11||

Hey Guys!

Real quick: Stay tuned, there will be a surprise in this chapter! ;))))

Enjoy!

"O-okay"

Mike smiled, before grabbing Chesteres hand and pulling him with him, towards his car.

They both got in quickly, before a teacher could spot them.

Mike started the car and drove out of the parking lot.

They drove in silence for the first ten minutes.

Mike cleared his troath.

"Ches, look I'm sorr-" he started, but Chester interrupted him.

"Stop it. We'll talk when we arrive wherever you want to take me. I don't want to die in this freakin car by you making an accident" he smiled.

Mike smiled back and the drive continued silently.

They've been driving for almost an hour now and Mike noticed the other boy getting nervous and annoyed.

"Where the fuck are you taking me?" he asked after another ten minutes, clearly annoyed.

The younger teen just smiled, finding the way Chester getting angry cute.

"Were here" he cuckled, just a few minutes after Chester's complains.

Chester looked out of the window, baffled.

Mike had taken him to his favourite place.

It was a small pasture and there was a cliff on the end of the green land.

You could see most of the city from here.

"Wanna get out or do you want to stare?" Mike teased Chester, who huffed, before opening the door and getting out.

Once they both got out, Mike told Chester to follow him to the cliff.

They were both sitting on the edge, their feet tumbling in the air.

There was another piece of land about five meters underneath them, so it wasn't too dangerous.

"Alright. Can I talk now?" Mike asked.

Chester nodded.

"Look. I'm really sorry about what happend on Sunday. I treated you like an ass and behaved like one. Truth is that you mean a lot to me, maybe even too much. I just want to protect you and I just feel so good around you. However, I'm honestly sorry."

Mike was surprised how his courage had  suddenly built up.

He was now anxiously waiting for Chester to answr, but he just looked ahedad at the city.

After some time he turned towards Mike.

"It's okay. I need to say sorry aswell. I shouldn't have freaked out like that. I almost beat you up, man. I'm sorry. I-i just can't stand it, being called names like that, especially by you- I-i mean y-you just- I trust you." he siad before looking down blushing.

Mike couldn't wipe the smile from his face.

"So we're good?" he asked.

"Always" Chester answered looking at him.

Suddenly, they seemed to be really close.

Mike could feel the other's hot breath on his own face and his breath got stuck in his throat.

HMMMM. I'M A DEVIL PERSON ;).

I hope you enjoyed!

Comment what you think happens next! Will they kiss?

xoxo