Have a good trip.

Rory opened her eyes and jumped out of her skin. No no no! What had she done? She looked across the room and saw the clock. 7:00 AM. Crap! She had to get to the bus for 7:15 AM and get to a seminar. She tiptoed out of bed and grabbed a pantsuit out of her suit case. Once she got dressed, she looked over to her bed and saw Jess sleeping. She felt a pang of guilt but she knew it wouldn't work and she was sure he did too. She put her phone and lipstick into her purse and left the hotel room.

Four hours later she arrived back at the hotel room, worrying about what would be waiting for her. She opened the door and to her relief the room was empty. On her freshly made bed was a note, written by Jess.

I'm sorry, I had to get to work. Enjoy your trip, call me.
Jess x

She wasn't sure what to do. Calling didn't seem like a good option at this moment. She then decided maybe to steer clear of dating, at least whilst she was on the trail. Logan and her only just broke up and she'd just had a one night stand with her ex boyfriend from high school. She definitely needed a break.

After her one night stand with Jess neither of them called each other back. She was quite glad because she was so busy with the trail. It went from Philadelphia to Ohio to Kentucky then Tennessee. It was a lot of fun and she learnt so much from the mentors and other writers. However whilst she was in Kentucky she picked up a virus which made her really ill so when they arrived in Tennessee she had to go to the Pharmacy for some nausea tablets.

Rory walked in the Pharmacy. It wasn't what she expected. It was dark and only small green lamps lit up the drug covered walls. Behind the counter she saw a girl with hot pink hair, about the same age as herself.

'Hi, I need something for nausea. I've been feeling sick everyday. Could I have a pill or something? She requested.
'Any diarrhoea? Fever? Cramps?' She asked reading off a clipboard.
'No' Rory said.

'Have you missed a period?' The girl behind the counter whispered.
Rory's face turned white. She was due whilst she was in Kentucky but missed it. Her hands became clammy and her forehead began to sweat.

'Uhh...yeah' Rory stammered.
The girl went under the counter and pulled out a pregnancy test. Rory took it off her, her hands shaking.
The girl saw the worry on Rory's face and said, ' There's a bathroom in the back, feel free to use it'.
They went into the back and as the girl had thought, Rory was indeed pregnant.