Struggle: 5

Marcus Pov

Ok, I know yall sitting there thinking I'm the bad guy but I'm not. I'm actually a really nice person so let me explain my reasons behind all of this.

In the beginning of our relationship I really did love her but after a while, she started talking back to me when I asked her to do something. I wasn't about to put up with that because my brother always told me to never let a woman disrespect you so I always beat her and called her names because that was the way I was brought up.

One day I told Christian to stay at my house because I had to go but I guess her fat ass thought that was a chance to leave me so when I got home she wasn't there and that was the last straw for me.After awhile I started to follow Christian since I knew where she lived and went to school at. I planned for the right time for me to get her and beat her ass and that time was today so I did what I had to do to let her know that this wasn't over and that I will always own her.

Rome POV

Yea its Rome the cutest and sexiest nigga out there and I'm about 6'2 a couple of piercings here and there and some tats but, let's get back to Christian. When I saw shawty in the alley earlier all I could think was I have to help her because shawty seems cool. Anyways I was heading home because I was tired of being at the hospital all day. I called one of my hoes over to help me blow off some steam.

"Hey, hoe can you come over, Rome ?" I said when she picked up.

"HOE????? What theRome?You said that I was your girl earlier"

"Well bitch I lied. Are you coming or not because I can just call one of your homegirls to do the job if you not."

"Yea I'm coming."

When she got there, there wasn't any talking at all. She went straight to what hoes do best. Suck

Dafadil123

A/N

LOL Marcus thinks he is a nice person

Can u believe that Marcus actually did all that shit cause he thought Christian was disrespecting him smh # niggas dese days

Rome gonna make me kill him off saying he need to talk to me and stuff

AWW Rome wanted to help Christian that's what I'm talking about be a man

Dafadil123