Surprise Visit

Matt had woken up the next morning to see Jay laying on his chest. He noticed they were still in the living room and the telly turned off. He doesn't remember turning it off. He gently rubbed his little's back as he got up, scooping him in his arms. He carried him to his bed and and laid him down as gently as possible. He didn't want to wake him since he knows he'd get cranky if he did. He went to the kitchen to make breakfast, though it already smelled like breakfast in the kitchen. When he walked in he heard someone cooking. When he walked in he saw his sister standing there. He looked confused. "You do know I only need you to babysit Tuesdays and Thursdays right?" He asked. She turned to him. "I just wanted to surprise you," she smiled, startled a bit by his presence. "Why?" Matt asked as he rubbed his eyes, still quite tired. "Because I can," she rolled her eyes before giving him his morning cup of Joe. "Jay bird still asleep huh?" She asked, starting small talk. "Yeah, it was a long night," Matt said as he sat down, going quiet since he had nothing really to discuss. "Oh, so I shouldn't expect him for breakfast?" She asked her brother. "I'm unsure when he'll wake up," Matt took another sip. "Well I'll be here until he wakes up," she smiled. "No no, that's okay, I'm sure you don't want to see an cranky Jay," Matt told her. "What do you mean? Of course I want to see my little nephew," she giggled a little. "Even if he's a brat?" Matt asked, rather just wanting time alone with his baby. "I don't care what his tude is, I just wanna see him, I hardly see you guys anymore," she frowned, Matt knowing she was trying to get his sympathy. "When he wakes up," Matt sighed, hoping Jay won't be too angry.

(Sorry for the short chapter! I've been feeling uninspired and uninterested lately))