Chapter 21 catching up on old times

(Ananya's POV)

I was actually like hell excited for the national level competition.

After our practice, I and Sanket decided to go to the nearest Starbucks and order anything we see.

And right now here we are, in the Starbucks, me sipping through my coffee and he drinking his coke.

"So I think you should break your promise." Sanket said. We were discussing about the Ritesh problem.

"What? You know I never break promises." I said

"C'mon Anne. He fucking killed your whole family, your first love and you can't even take your revenge? Why even in the first place you gave him that promise?" he said. He seemed frustrated.

"That was his last wish." I said sighing.

"Sometime I doubt whether he was even sane or not." He said rubbing his temples.

"Tell me why is Ash and Bianca constantly grinning at me and Ash told me his ship sailed? What do he mean?" I asked changing topic. Yeah we are this random.

"First tell me what is going between you and Drake?" He asked

"Ummm.. We are really close friends." I said

"Hu-uh and?" He said crossing his arms on his chest. Okay this actually means he is not taking this.

"And we talk a lot. Just like friends." I said trying to influence him.

"Hu-uh And?" He said

"Hump I think I like him like really really like him." I blabbered.

"I knew it. At last you are over his dead and moved forward otherwise I thought you were going to stay for his widow." He said fist bumping in air.

"Ha ha." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! At last my ship sailed. I'm so happy for you." Sanket exclaimed in a really shrill voice.

"You know that guy out there is really cute. I can talk to him for you." I suggested pointing toward random direction.

"Why do you always consider me being gay? And secondly there is no guy out there." He huffed.

"Maybe because I want a gay friend." I said

"I got a girlfriend." He said

"What? And when the hell were you deciding to tell it to me? Who is she? She better not be a bitch? When did it happen? Tell me now." I commanded

"First of all stop bulleting your questions toward me. To your first question, I decided to tell you on the moment when you will acknowledge your feelings toward Drake. To your second question she is Ashley, the one dancing with us. To your third question, you two go along well together so I don't think she is a bitch to you. And to your last question, well it happened on the Friday party when you went away to Ritesh, we danced and kissed and well you know." He said with slight blush..

Aww.... He looked cute. I went forward and pinched his cheeks.

"Hey don't do that." He said

"Ha now I can complain about you to her and I'll tell her your bad habits." I said

"Now you wouldn't." He said with a side smile.

"And why do you think that?" I said leaning on the table.

"Because." He copied my position and continued, "If you tell her, I'll tell about your feelings to Drake."

"No you wouldn't." I said narrowing my eyes to him.

"Deal?" He asked bring one hand out for me to shake.

"Deal." I said and shake his hand.

And after that we blabbered and blabbered and blabbered and well you know just blabbered. Yes we both are like this only. No stop talking.

I reached home after 7:00pm. No worries I already told mom I would come late.

Hey 2 chapters updated in a day. You should thank me.

Well! Let's see what will happen after this?

Please please comment and vote.