Chapter 7 I got you ANNE

Drake's POV

"AAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNEEEEEEE" I shouted. My car was looking like a dump car ready to be dumped in the garbage.

I roamed around the school looking for that girl like an angry gorilla. Let me keep a hand on her and she is going to be dead. But she was nowhere to be found.

"Hey buddy so now..?" asked Ash sitting next to me in my dump looking car.

"She is going to regret it." I said

"Dude if we see it is actually your fault. You were the one who messed with her." Ash said

"Are you afraid to mess with her again?" I asked and smirked.

"As you wish. But I am not going to mess with her again. She left me this time but I don't want any dump looking car." He said highlighting the 'DUMP LOOKING CAR'.

"I've decided what to do." I replied

"And what are you going to do?" He asked

"Just a surprise." I said smirking

"Just best of luck. I'll be present in your funeral." Ash said and before I can catch him he literally jumped out of car.

Now I know what to do. I don't know but why there is a whole zoo working out in my stomach whenever I dare to look at her. Oh maybe now I'm feeling hungry. Let's go home.

Woah! It was quite easy to climb out to my Barbie Doll's room. Let's see what she is doing.

Woah! Hottie..... Wearing a short and doubled size t-shirt. Probably she is typing to someone on her laptop. She is quite happy. Is she talking to her boyfriend? Wait, she even has a boyfriend? Why she didn't tell us? Ugg why do I even care?

I messaged her...

Badboy: open the door.

Ananya : Nope

Badboy: Okay then I'll shout from here and let everyone including your so called family and neighbours wake up from there prestigious sleep.

Ananya : I'm opening.

Badboy: Good girl.

Ananya : But which door?

Badboy: Your balcony door.

I kept the phone and smirked.

She opened the door. As she did, before she could say anything I grabbed her mouth and closed the door. Next thing I did to her was pinned her to the wall. I grabbed both of her hands above her head and can see the panic in her eyes. I slowly removed my hand from her mouth.

"What the hell? What are you doing in here?" She said not yelling and keeping in mind not to wake others.

"Just came to take my revenge." I said

"How?" She asked smirking the panic went off her eyes.

"Like this." I tried to bend closer to pick her lips. Her breath was becoming uneven. The smirk disappeared. But before I could even brush my lips against hers she keened me.

Ooouch! That hurts a lot. She keened very hardly. I don't even know that if now my balls are okay or not. I was lying on the floor holding my balls. She bends down and grabbed my shirt from collar. Disgust was easily seen in her eyes.

"Listen you asshole!" She cursed, "I'm not the floozy type who wants your attention. You will do anything to make you her. No I'm not that type. I'm not at all interested in you or your stupid games. If you want me not to kill you next time stop all your plays and went back to that time when you didn't know that I even existed. I take very bad revenge. Don't you dare mess with me next time. I have not killed you yet because I've promised someone not to do so. So get lost."

After she completed, she literally dragged me and pushed me out of her room. Even before I could say anything she closed her door on my mouth. I can at least stand now. It's still paining. I wish I would have listened to Ash.

Hey guys... I know it's a little bit creepy.... How far do you think is Anne? Do you like Drake? What about if we ship them?..... Please give reviews and vote.

Thanks for reading.