32: relationships

Okay so everything is going to settle down in this story and things are going to run smoothly for a few chapters but then BAM be ready for plot twists and things are gonna get messy OK? OK.

and i picked the character already, she's not going to be in this chapter but she'll be in the next one. I'm going to say who it is at the end. I apologize if it wasn't you, I could only pick one!

Madilyn's POV

As Shawn and I walked out of the school together, he grabbed my hand and swung our intertwined hands back and forth between us.

"I don't have a Magcon event this weekend, do you know what that means?" he asks while we make our way towards his car.

"What?"

"It means that we get to spend the whole weekend together." he says, leaning down to kiss me. I smile when he pulls away and we keep walking.

It's Friday, meaning the week was over and I got to spend the whole weekend with Shawn. We should probably start spending as much time together as possible (which we basically already do) because pretty soon he's going to be even busier, and he's going to be gone even more. I'm happy for him though.

We get to Shawn's car but we don't get it because a group of guys come up to us. A familiar group of guys. It takes me a while to figure out who they are but then I remember. They're those disgusting dickheads from Nash's party that Shawn had to help me get away from.

"Hey Madilyn, do you want to come to the skatepark with us?" One of them asks. He's tall and scrawny, wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a t shirt that looks like he cut the sleeves off himself.

"Not really." I tell him as I lean more towards Shawn.

"Why not? It just opened back up again."

"Just get in the car Madilyn." Shawn sighs, stepping in front of me and glaring at the boy. I wanted to say something sassy to them but I couldn't think of anything and they kind of smelled like drugs so I just got in the car.

I could still hear their voices even though they were muffled now and I could also see Shawn getting tensed up.

"Can you just leave her alone? She obviously isn't interested in you and she has a boyfriend so." Shawn tells them.

"I'm not interested in being in that relationship shit, I just want some fun." The other did says and the rest of them laugh behind him.

"Then find someone else. Madilyn isn't like that." Shawn turns around and walks to his car. The group of guys just shrug it off and turn the other way, one of them lighting a cigarette on the way out. When Shawn gets in he lets out a breath. "I thought they were going to beat me up."

I laugh. "Shawn, I think you could take all of them."

"You think so?" he chuckles, starting his car.

"Yeah, I mean did you not look at him? He was skinny as hell."

He laughs again. "I guess you're right." He reaches over to grab my hand and keeps his other on his steering wheel, pulling out of the school parking lot.

Taylor's POV

"You'll be fine!" Mahogany giggles as she tries to fix my hair. Jacob and Jordan were waiting downstairs for us and Mahogany was helping me look nice four our, um... "double date."