The One (magcon)

SEQUEL TO THE DECISION

DON'T READ THIS UNLESS YOU READ THE DECISION OR ELSE YOU'LL BE EXTREMELY CONFUSED.

ily guys! (:

........................................................................................................................................................................

I sat on the sink as he got a wash cloth from the drawer, getting it damp before dabbing at my nose. I flinched back at the contact and his eyes flicked up to mine, using them to apologize.

"Don't worry Madilyn, it's not broken or anything... I don't think." he says softly, opening the first-aid kit that we kept under the sink for emergencies. "I don't really know what I'm doing, but I'll try my best."

I don't know what to say so I just don't speak and sit there as he cleans up my nose. "Does it hurt?" he asks me and I just nod.

"I can't believe Nash didn't do anything about the fight." I finally say. It's been bothering me. Nash just stood there and watched them like the rest of the idiots at the party.

"Let's not talk about the fight." he looks at me sympathetically and brushes a piece of hair that fell out of my ponytail away of my face. "You still look beautiful with a busted nose."

This causes me to laugh a little, and I lean forward and press my lips to his. His hands hold my waist as he stands between my legs, my arms around his neck. When I pull away, I smile. "Guess what?"

"What?" he asks, a matching smile on his face that I hold on mine.

"I love you."

.

sometimes, the person you think is "the one" may not actually be the one...