"That's a Reunion, 6 years ago. I recently came from Japan, I had to pay a visit here in Seoul. I missed this place" I didn't know what to say, I'm a little awestruck by Jennie, she's so beautiful.

"Um, Sorry.. here" I chuckled and gave him back his phone.

"It's okay. so is there any available time?"

"Um, Unfortunately No and besides I am not sure what exact date she'll be discharge but probably next week she's gonna be back and um you can come back, sorry for wasting your time Sir"

"It's fine. Here take my number, please call me if she's back" I nodded and tool his calling card.

"Yes, I will." I bowed and walked to my desk, keeping it inside the drawer.

"Thank you".

•••

I was going to get coffee on the Vending Machine, then I heard employees chit chatting.

"Is that true? That Kim Jisoo is related to Pres.Kim?"

"Yeah, some heard them arguing in the pantry, and Jieun's there"

"Maybe, Jisoo used to be Pres.Kim's Rival or something?"

"Idiot, Why would she hire her rival huh?"

"I don't know, maybe she wants to get it back at her? and let her work so much until she's stressed."

"What? That's so dumb, you're so dumb"

Jisoo clenched her fist and grab her coffee, walking back to her office.

"What's wrong with those people, interfering with our life." I gritted my teeth and just drank mt coffee.

"Ow" I flinched, of course it's still hot! Ugh.

•••

3:30 am

Since We didn't have that much things to do, I was dismissed early.

On the way to the exit, i saw a familiar guy standing just outside the building, I noticed it was Suho, his hands were in his pockets as he stood there looking around.

I shrugged and tried to ignore him but he called me.

"Ms.Jisoo? Oh, Hey." He smiles.

"hehe, what's up?" I asked.

"Nothing, Oh um, are you up for something to eat? um have you eaten anything?"

Hm, I only had a sandwich for lunch so, Um.

"Actaully, That sounds nice."

•••

so we ended up in a fancy restaurant, a luxurious one.
Wow, it looks amazing. when i entered the aroma of the food being cooked is smelled, that's so making me so hungry.

"Table for two please" He says to the guy and lead us to a round table for two.

"Um, Please Take a seat" Suho rushes to pull the chair for me. I smiled and sat down.

"Thank you" I said. He bows and sat across me.

I hold up the menu, looking through each page. all this is making me so hungry.

"So uh.."

"Oh, Um. Order as much as you want, and Don't worry I'll pay for it" I'm starting to like him.