"We have!" Evie cried.

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" Mal protested. "I MAY HAVE HAD AN IDENTITY CRISIS BUT I CHANGED! CAN'T YOU JUST BELIEVE US?! JUST BECAUSE OUR PARENTS ARE VILLAINS DOESN'T MEAN WE'RE GOING TO BE THEM! I THOUGHT WE'D BEEN ACCEPTED..." Mal dropped to the floor.

"What do you mean? The kitchen was destroyed?" Rae's eyes widened.

"Yes and apparently I did it even though I fell asleep last night and didn't wake up until Fairy Godmother came this morning!" Evie cried, placing her head in her hands. Ceci walked over to Evie, put her arm around her shoulders and guided her to the bed so they could sit.

"I have to admit I didn't see Evie out of her room... I got back late from home, and I walked past this room. I didn't see Evie out of it. I don't think she would do such a thing, Fairy Godmother." Rae said defensively. Evie looked up suddenly.

"Then if it wasn't her then who was it?" Fairy Godmother questioned. "Raelynn, did you see anyone else?" Rae's face suddenly filled with anger and her mouth dropped open.

"That dickhead!" she hissed, quickly turning around and running out of the room. She stormed straight to Grey's room and barged in. "YOU LYING, DIRTY DIC-" she stopped dead in her tracks, seeing Grey asleep on his bed... wearing only boxers.

"What the?!" Grey shot up.

"PLEASE JUST PUT A FUCKING SHIRT ON SO I CAN YELL AT YOU!" Rae shouted, turning around so she couldn't see him. At that moment, the rest of the group came in, just as Grey slipped a shirt on that was on the end of the bed.

"What's going on?" asked Grey and Fairy G at the same time.

"YOU DICKHEAD! YOU FRAMED EVIE! HAZELNUTS! HAZELNUTS! AND I BELIEVED YOU!" Rae yelled, glaring at Grey. "I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN! YOU WRECKED THE KITCHEN AND FRAMED EVIE! YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING DICKHEAD!" Grey paled slightly but kept an impassive face.

"I did what?" he asked calmly.

"Grey?" Evie said teary-eyed, Ceci still holding her

"YOU ARE SO LUCKY I DONT HAVE MY FRYING PAN RIGHT NOW!!" Rae roared.

"RAELYNN FITZHERBERT!" FG shrieked. "CALM DOWN."

"WHY SHOULD I WHEN THAT DICKHEAD HAS FRAMED EVIE FOR HIM RUINING THE KITCHEN?!" Rae snapped.

"Greyson Gothel," Fairy Godmother began "The phone incident... the spraypaint... the kitchen.... WAS IT YOU?"

"YES IT CLEARLY FUCKING WAS!" Rae interrupted, picking up a pillow from Grey's bed and throwing it at him. "HE'S A VK, HE ISN'T GOING TO STRAIGHT UP ADMIT IT IS HE?" Greyson paled even more, and, avoiding the pillow, suddenly ran to an open window. However, Jay was faster and managed to pin him down on the ground quickly.

"You were meant to be our friend, Grey. What happened to you?" Mal said, shaking her head. Ben, knowing what was about to happen, let go of Mal and, along with Ceci walked over to Raelynn incase she ran off. Greyson stayed silent on the floor with Jay's foot on his back. He mumbled something.

"Why did you do it, Grey?" Jay asked. Raelynn stepped towards Grey.

"BECAUSE HE'S A SLY DICK!" she yelled. Ben grabbed her shoulder and pulled her back.

"Calm down Raelynn."

"I HAD TO OK?" Greyson said loudly. He struggled and freed himself of Jay's foot but made no movement to get up. "I had no choice."

"OH YEAH! YOU HAD TO BETRAY YOUR FRIENDS. YOU FUCKING RECORDED ME SINGING!!" Rae shouted, ripping herself away from Ben. "YOU CANT EVEN RESPECT MY PRIVACY! DO YOU NOT FEEL ANY GUILT? ANY REMORSE? I HAD A BREAKDOWN BECAUSE OF THAT. JUST BECAUSE OF WHO MY PARENTS ARE! AM I JUST A TARGET?!" Tears welled in Rae's green eyes.

"I HAD TO. I DIDN'T WANT TO!" Grey lost control and stood up, letting Jay have a hold on him while Ceci tried to keep a hold on her friend. "I DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO COME. MY MOM MADE ME. MALEFICENT MADE ME." A tear slid down his cheek. "YOU THINK I WOULD WILLINGLY BETRAY THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT I TRUST? THAT I DON'T FEEL GUILTY? THAT I EVEN WANTED TO COME HERE?"

"I knew she had something to do with this." Mal muttered. "I need to go to the Isle." She turned to leave out of the door, Evie chasing after her. Rae's face suddenly softened and tears fell from her eyes.

"You didn't have to listen to her. You're not your mother..." she said softly, slowly walking towards him. "I'm sorry... I'm hostile towards you because of your mother... that's wrong." Grey looked at Ben.

"Stop her." he said quietly. Ben nodded and left the room. He turned to look at Rae. "Don't... Raelynn, don't."

"Jay, bring him to my office." Fairy Godmother said quietly, leaving the room.

"I try. You know, I really try with you. And yet every time, you push me away." Rae shook her head, more tears spilling from her eyes.

"Yes Fairy Godmother." Jay nodded. "Come on buddy, let's go."

"I'm going with you." Rae said firmly. Grey looked down at the floor as Jay dragged him away. Ceci put an arm around Rae and followed the boys.

"I'm sorry." Grey said to Jay very quietly so only he could hear him, not looking at anything but the floor. Jay gave him no response and just lead him to Fairy Godmother's office. Tears just kept spilling down Rae's cheeks. The four entered the office in silence.