"Y/n about the -" I cut him off

"Let me freaking eat my damn sandwich right now will you ?  " I said to him angrily .

He nodded slowly as I took a bite from my sandwich .

"Look I am sorry about the kiss it was a mistake please forget it " I said

"U-uh okay " he looked abit sad and looked down

I looked around and saw someone walking towards a table .

Jennie !?!?

"Wait who is this ?" I asked yoongi acting completely unaware of the fact that she was his ex

"She is new here Kim Jennie , Kim taehyungs ex girlfriend you were the one who told me right how come you don't know well I don't know what she's doing here though ?" He said and I just kept staring at her .

"She's beautiful though no wonder she was kim taehyung's girlfriend " he said while staring at her and bitting his lower lips .

I choked on my saliva .

"Excuse me ? " I asked
"Huh y-yeah ?" He said

"Yoongi help me " I said as I suddenly remembered taehyung and Jennie

"I wanna get taehyung and Jennie together " I said abit sad .

"What was the reason of the breakup ?" He asked

I told him everything what happened while eating my yummy sandwich .

"But Jennie is just doing all for money right so does taehyung not understand this ?" he asked with a serious face .

"Exactly !! taehyung does not understand this and as far as I see he will never understand this " I said and his face got dull for a second but he the next second he had a bright smile on his face .

"Money " he said and smirked
"Huh ?" I said with a confused face .

~~~~~~

"Brilliant" I said after I heard his idea but inside I felt as if I was betraying  him .

I sighed and walked to Jennie .
"Oh look who's here ? " She said eyeing me up and down .

I sighed as I wasn't in the mood to fight .

"Jennie I am serious I am not in the mood to fight so can I meet you like after the work hours so can we exchange our numbers ?" I asked politely .

She looked amazed
"Oh I am impressed by your sudden politeness , anyways the number give your phone " she said and I handed her my phone . Wow she gave me her phone number like wow .

"Here call me after the work hours " she said and purposely bumped her shoulder into mine .

Bitch I am being nice don't fucking test my damn patience .

~~~~~
I called Jennie and told her to come to a cafe .

I sighed as I saw her entering the cafe , I just hope , really hope I don't regret what I am gonna do .

"So what is it ?" She asked sitting on the chair .

"Hmm you want money right ?" I asked and she nodded .

"I'll give you just do my work" I said

"Sure girl anything for the money " her expression just changed from 0-100 .

"Ok so you need to be taehyung's girlfriend till he recovers okay don't worry I'll take care of everything like food and all but you just have to be with him okay ?" I asked her

"No no no not with that good for nothing jerk " she said and I clenched my teeth .

I wanted to kill this bitch , dig her grave and bury her there (no but I love her)

"Look you are getting the money right ? so please do the work I want him to be happy at least when I am with him
" I said looking down .

"So you are basically buying his happiness , won't he be angry once he knows about this ? " she asked

I just nodded slowly .
As tears started forming imagining the aftermath of this whole plan .

"Promise me you'll not bother with him once he's fine okay " I asked her

"Yeah yeah " she said and continued
"Ok then I'll do it , but monthly payment will be as I say , 1 lak won per month " she said making my eyes almost pop out .

"So MUCH " I almost shouted
"Ok then bye I have other work to do too " she said , stood up and turned her heels to walk away .

"Wait I accept but you need to do your work properly too " I said sternly .
And she turned towards me

I hope he gets well soon .

"People come at me whenever they have work because they know I am perfect and doing these works , so when should I start ?" She asked

"Tonight " I said
"Oh okay then let's get your home together then " she said and I nodded .

Sorry Kim taehyung  but I'll do anything to make you happy until you are with me , sorry .
______________________________________
Hello ducklings 🐣 , hope you all are fine ! , And hope you liked the chapter ❤ take care all of you ❤

⭐I was curious do you like my story till now ?⭐

✏ Comment , vote ⭐, comment and share ❤
✏ Reviews 😆
✏ Read my other books ❤

Love y'all ❤
From ,
            ❤ Author nim ❤