2: (NSFW) Love

Shuichi's P.O.V.

"Neeheehee! This is so boring, Shuichi. Why can't you just catch me? I want you to handcuff me~.." Kokichi purred.

"Well I came here to ask you a question.. I want to meet you again... I.. I miss you.." I stated, starting to tear up.

Kokichi stopped in his tracks. "You do? But you broke up with me for leading a criminal gang..." Kokichi huffed, slightly angry.

"I know that, but.. I don't care... I love you for who you are... I just wanted you to know..." I sighed and turned around.

Before I could walk away, Kokichi grabbed my arm. "P-please. Tell me you love me again because I love you." Kokichi begged.

"I love you, Kokichi. That's all I wanted to hear you say..." I smiled. Before I knew what I was even doing, both Kokichi and I were together in a hotel room.

I pulled out a gun, causing Kokichi to tremble a bit. "Suck it." I demanded. Kokichi kneeled down and let his mouth wrap around the gun.

I could see that Kokichi was worried, by his body language. I pulled his hair back, as he moved his mouth up and down the gun.

Kokichi began to moan and grind against nothing, causing me to smile. "Look at you..." I whispered. "You're so fucking beautiful." I gasped.

I removed the gun from his mouth, leaving a trail of saliva.

"Strip." I ordered. Kokichi took off his clothes obediently and sat on the bed in front of me.

Third Person's P.O.V.

Shuichi took out a pair of handcuffs, causing Kokichi to freeze for a second. "Wow. Never thought you'd be the kinky type, Shuichi." Kokichi giggled.

Shuichi stayed silent and slowly handcuffed Kokichi's hands to the bed.

Shuichi crawled over Kokichi and began to kiss him passionately. He licked the bottom of Kokichi's lip, looking for entry.

Kokichi refused to part his lips and Shuichi began to grind against the younger male. Kokichi moaned, allowing Shuichi to let his tongue enter Kokichi's mouth.

The two of their tongues fought until Shuichi finally won and explored the younger male's mouth.

Shuichi finally moved down to Kokichi's neck and began to suck on it, leaving his love marks on Kokichi. Shuichi did this until he heard Kokichi moan. "Found it.." Shuichi smirked.

Shuichi nibbled on that spot, causing Kokichi to moan even more. Shuichi slowly left hickeys trailing down Kokichi's chest.

Shuichi stuck one of his fingers inside Kokichi, who gasped at this sudden movement. Shuichi added a second and began to scissor. Shuichi then added a third.

Kokichi moaned and arched his back, satisfying Shuichi as he stretched the younger male.

"I'm sorry, my dear, but I can't wait any longer. This may be a little painful." Shuichi said, unbuckling his belt.

Kokichi gasped upon seeing how big Shuichi was, making Shuichi smile. Shuichi lined his member with Kokichi's entry and with one thrust, he was inside Kokichi.

Kokichi moaned in both pain and pleasure. Shuichi let Kokichi adjust.

"M-Move." Kokichi demanded. Shuichi began to thrust into the younger male, who tried to stop moaning.

"Don't hide your sweet moans. Moan for me baby." Shuichi grunted. "Ah~! Sh-Shuichi!" Kokichi screamed.

"F-faster!" Kokichi moaned, making the other male obey.

Shuichi kept thrusting into Kokichi, listening to him moan. "F-fuck! Ah, Shuichi! F-fuck me!" Kokichi screeched, his eyes rolling back.

"F-finish me!" Kokichi screamed, cumming on both of their chests. Best of all, Kokichi clenched around Shuichi, who came inside the younger male.

Shuichi lay down in the spot beside Kokichi and the both of them smiled at each other.

Both fell asleep, side by side...