[23] Need To Tell Mr. Player

Start from the beginning

 Tia sighed. "Its not that I can force you into it...but honestly, you should tell him. You never know what fate has in store for you. Who knows? Maybe you can end up being the girl who changes Mr.Player's ways"

 "Hah! Right. People don't always change okay? And I don't think Dylan will"

 "Players always end up being the good reliable guys in those love stories..."Tia mumbled.

 "Exactly! They change but in stories. In real life, they just don't"

 After that, Tia had dropped the topic. Yeah yeah, I know my original plan had been to confess to him instantly, but really, after I actually THOUGHT, I decided to drop the idea. What good was it going to do anyway? But now, I wondered if Tia had been right all along, I should tell Dylan. What if he actually gives it a try? What if?

Oh well, these 'what if's' will remain unanswered.

"Earth to Alex! Earth to Alex!" I zapped out of my thoughts and saw Kevin's familiar face. Instantly, a smile broke across my face.

 "Hey!" Here he was, my saviour. He was my exit ticket from Dylan land. Now I could actually focus on other things.

 "What's up?"

 "Uh...nothing!"

 "Nothing?" He said raising his eyebrows enquiringly. Then he shrugged and continued. "I didn't see you after the play that day. By the way, you did an awesome job. Pretty surprising you got to play beauty when Stacey was just fine. Well, that's what you call destiny..."

 Destiny, ha! More like deliberately locking someone in an ancient closet...Yup! Tia had told me everything. Her excuse? She wanted to, and I quote-"Make me realise the passionate feelings of love hidden in the depths of my heart which could only be aroused by kissing Dylan"

 Sometimes, my best friend can be so dramatic.

 "Oh well, Stacey got stuck in a closet..." I said shrugging.

 "Whatever, the important part is, you got to go up on the stage. Me? I had to stay back-stage and mope"

 "Ha ha! Mope? Seriously?"

 Kevin pouted. "Yeah! I wanted to be the beast and kiss you!" He looked so adorable that I completely ignored his flirtatious tone.

 "Oh well, too bad. Maybe I was supposed to kiss Dylan, just like fate wanted"

 I realised a couple of seconds later what I'd just said. Was it actually supposed to happen? Did I end up kissing Dylan in the first place just so I could realise my feelings for him? In that case, Tia had to be the catalyst {she increased the speed of this discovering-my-love-for-Dylan process}

 Oh great, now I'm going bonkers!

 "Well, maybe you could make-up for that kiss now" Kevin said. In a second, he was dangerously close to me. I could feel his warm breath on my face. My heart beat suddenly sped up.

 "K-Kevin--"

 "Shh..."he pressed his finger against my lips. "Let me kiss you"

 I shut up. What was he doing? My body tensed up. Sure, Kevin was a nice guy, and I even sort of liked him. But only as a friend. The thought of kissing anyone but Dylan just felt wrong.

 "Kevin..." I stepped away from him and shook my head. "No"

 He sighed. "Fine. But I'm gonna kiss you someday, you just wait and watch"

 I rolled my eyes. "Yeah right! Dream on!"

 Suddenly I felt a hand around mine. I turned to see Kevin holding it.