Chapter 3

Please leave a comment or a like if you are enjoying this story!  :-)

Driving through the lush neighborhood, Jared contemplated his surroundings. The streets were lined with picket fences and oak trees. It was a far cry from his humble beginnings in Texas but he couldn't think about that now. Shaking off the thoughts of his past, he lost himself picturing Tessa.

Tessa at the club—feisty, fighting her own desires.

Tessa sitting behind the desk in her office—cool, calm, collected. Professional. The look on her face when she mistook him for a gigolo.

Tessa pliant in his arms—the taste of her innocence, the reaction of her body to his touch.

Already there were so many images of her in his mind. Jared grinned. He looked forward to beginning their lessons. She would make a poor student, constantly fighting him. He knew from the way she resisted him at the club, she'd be bratty at first. He'd be gentle, allowing her to adjust. His punishments would be swift and necessary to overcome her innate reaction of disobedience.

He imagined Tessa kneeling, breasts bound tightly with Japanese rope bondage. A spider gag clamping open her mouth. He'd run a pinwheel over her tight, pink nipples. He shifted in his seat. His cock throbbed.

He glanced at the lilies on the passenger seat. Usually, in a situation such as this, he would bring roses. A dozen red ones. But in Tessa's office, he'd seen a number of lily paintings. The flower suited her. Elegant, regal, virginal—at least to the BDSM scene.

The woman fascinated him on a number of levels. Beautiful, intelligent, yet she fought her desires. He would enjoy the challenge her initiation provided. In one month, Tessa would be ready to live the sexual lifestyle of a submissive. If she chose to.

After their arrangement ended, she could choose any Dom she wished.

The thought of her with another man, another Dominant, a Master who commanded her body in every sense, set off stabs of jealousy.

Why should he be jealous? She was just a way for him to get back into the scene. There would be no lasting relationship between them. They had a contract, nothing more. He didn't want to get involved. Relationships were messy. He avoided mess. He liked his nice, comfortable life without entanglements.

Yet Tessa had an innocence he wanted to exploit, a glimmer of submission he wanted to keep to himself. He wanted to be her first. He wanted to strip away the veneer of control and civility she wore like protective armor and show her just how liberating submission could be.

Not wanting to analyze such complex emotions, especially not tonight, he switched on the radio. Danse Macabre by Saint-Saëns blared out, the moody yet seductive tones fitting.

Seeing Tessa's house, he slowed down and pulled into the driveway. Jared knew she was surprised at the dinner invite. She'd probably expected him to take her back to the club, a "conventional" BDSM environment.

He smirked. He was going to enjoy breaking down her preconceived ideas. Reaching for the flowers with one hand, he slipped the other into his pocket and fingered the black-silk blindfold.

Tonight he would gain her trust. It was his duty as a Dominant. If she didn't trust him, this exchange would be worthless. He wasn't into forced submission.

Tonight he would tantalize her senses.

Tonight was just the beginning.

* * * * *