chapter fourteen ; yes

“Huh?” I said, dumbfounded.

Zach sighs. “It’s fine, I understand. You only see me as your best friend…”

“Wait, what? Sorry, I was just in shock.” I laughed. “Can you repeat the question again?”

“I – uh. Okay.” He breathes in. “Will you please, please, please have the honor to officially my girlfriend, again?”

“You idiot! Yes! Of course, I will!”

“What?”

“Yes!”

He smiles widely. “Are you serious?”

“Nah.” I joked then wrapped my arms around his neck.

He puts his arms around my waist and places his head on my shoulder. “Hey! Meanie…” He mumbles. “You’re amazing, Autumn. I’m so lucky to have you again.”

“We’re home!” I screamed.

“We know, sis.” Summer whines. She slept on the way home and I woke her up. We all went out of the car and just stood in front of the apartment.

“Summer is yours for the night. Just don’t be too loud…” I smirked at Jordan.

“We’ll try.” He quietly told me then winked.

A hand separated us and Zach went in between. “Woah, woah, woah, bro. You’re too near!” He pulls me by the waist.

“You’re finally together again?” Liam asks.

“Yeah. This fucker is mine.” I told them.

“It’s about time, damn it! We all wanted to punch you both in the face for being too cute!” My twin exclaimed.

“Summer, tone down your voice. It’s midnight…” Jordan warns her. “Let’s get inside.” The both of them went in the apartment while the rest of us stayed out.

“So, where are you guys staying for the night?” I turned to the five.

“We booked two rooms at a hotel.” Aly told me.

I shrugged. “You guys could’ve just asked me, I’d let you all stay.”

“Nah. We’re going really early in the morning. We wouldn’t wanna bother you both.” Will explained.

I nodded. “Well, we’ll see you guys online, then… Stay safe!”

“Bye, guys.” Zach bid.

They waved at us then drove away.

“What now?” He asks me as we got in my room.

“I wanna sleep.” I yawn. “Wait, I need to change clothes in the bathroom.”

“No need. Do it right here.” He winks.

“You’re disgusting, no thanks!” I stuck my tongue out and rushed to the bathroom. I washed my face and changed into a really big shirt and pajama bottoms. Just as I was about to get out of the bathroom, my phone vibrated.

@Graser10: This biznatch is mine forever! Muahaha! ;D

Attached to the tweet was a screenie of us way back when we first recorded with each other.

@TwinTwo: @Graser10 That photo is old, Graser10! :D

@TwinTwo: Oh crap. I’m stuck with the robot for the rest of my life. Nooo! D:

I went out and saw Zach laughing while on his phone. “Oh my god. They’re actually asking if we’re engaged!”

“You weirdo.” I said, plopping down on the bed beside him. “Can we take a photo before sleeping?

He nods and I snap a photo of us cuddling.

@TwinTwo: Happy new year from @Graser10 and I. Good night! Xox

I woke up because of the dings.

@TwinOne: Everybody spam @TwinTwo and @Graser10 with notifications and texts! They’re still asleep! :D

@xBayani: You’ve been sleeping for 12 hours! @Graser10 @TwinTwo

@HBomb94: Back home. Was told to spam you both. @TwinTwo @Graser10

I groaned. Shouldn’t have turned silent mode off.

@TwinTwo: We’re awake, motherfuckers. -_- Thanks bunches.

“Zach, wake up. Did you not hear the notifications?” I mumbled.

“I did. I’m awake. Just resting my eyes for a bit more…”

“Come on. Let’s go next door for lunch.” I started standing up but he just pulled me down again.

“Let’s just sleep again… No one will know.”

I laughed at him. “No, we need to get up. We have another year ahead of us!”

He groans. “Ugh, fine. We’re going to your family’s right?”

“Yeah. Get ready fast!”

We ate some toast and cereal then finished getting ready in an hour. We drove to my family’s house, joking around on the way. We got there before five. I rang the doorbell.

My mother opened the door, arms wide. I rolled my eyes.

“Hey mom. Are you gonna hug him before me again?”

“No. Come here! Summer told me about you two!” She hugs me.

“Yeah, we’re together again!” Zach exclaims.

My mom smiles at us. “Make sure to invite me to the wedding.” She tears up a bit. “Both of my girls found their love already! It’s only Josh left!”

“Mom, chill out. How are you so sure I’m gonna get married to this weirdo?”

“I know a lot. Mothers know best!”

“True, true.” I agreed with her. She stopped and wondered for a while.

I gave mom a confused look.

“So, you’re going with him to Canada?” She asks.

I paused. I haven’t even thought about that…

They both looked at me.

“I – I think so…”