SILENCE.

Amelia's pov.

I dont know how long its been but i am still in the darkness floating, never moving. I am wondering if i will ever get out of here. Even if it means Forgiving Richard for putting me here... suddenly i see a small white circle glowing and getting bigger. I try to move but i still can't. it gets brighter to where i cannot see and then complete white.

Alpha Richard's pov

I groan and sit up trying to relieve myself from the pounding headache i have. I cannot remember anything after they told me Amelia was in a coma... Wait Amelia! i look franticlly around the room and spot her hooked up to so many machines i couldnt count i couldnt stop the tears as i held her icy cold hand "i am so sorry Amelia! i let my anger get to my head! i never meant to harm you. i am so sorry Amelia! just give me a sign that you are listening!" i pleaded and waited a moment. Nothing. Not even a twitch. i sighed and turned around heading to the door " please forgive me." i whisper before closing the door. i walk alone in the house, it feels like how i feel on the inside ... SILENT.

.................................................

I REALLY CRIED.

this was the most saddest chapter i wrote.

But now that Amelia has seen the White light...

Will she wake up?

Find out soon.

love, peace, snickers and skittles,

majesticskaters :D