Proloug.

Hey guys this is my first story and i would like for someone to create me an title page and please do not judge i am only 11 years old and also no rude comments about what i write if you dont like it... DONT READ IT!.

okay here it is!!!

................................

"NOOOO!!!!!!! PLEASE IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN JUST DONT HURT ME!!" I scream as he drags me down into the basement "shut the hell up!" he boomes and punches me in the face. I collaps in a heap as blow after blow of his.steel toed boots connect with every part of my body. " you worthless little slut!! you cost me thousands of dollars!!!! you will pay for this you trashy scum!!!!!!" he yells and his foot connects with my skull and all i see is darkness......

I wake up in unbelievable pain i just barely drag myself up the stairs before Juan ( the abuser ) picked me up " oh my god i am so sorry!!! i went too far i was drunk please forgive me! i promise i wont do it again!" he pleaded with me tears in his eyes my glare softened and i carresed his cheek " its okay baby just dont do it again i love you..." i say quietly he smiles and kisses my forhead " i love you too amelia." he says.

Little did i know that night was gonna be the worst ever...

.....................................................

Okay guys that was just an proloug on this story i will do character information in the next chapters. I will not be using pictures so you can use your imagination to what they look like... comment vote and/or like

Bye Chikas,

Majesticskaters.