Escaping to Freedom Part 2

Recap............................................................................................................

i kept running and running and running till i found a lake to wash and drink suddenlly i heard growls and cracking leaves

suddenlly....

.......................................................

A big black wolf jumps out of the bushes flanked by 10 other wolves of different fur. I fell to my knees and backed away as the bigfest wolf ( black wolf) bared its teeth at me i felt the tears run down my face in a stream before i could register to wipe them away. I knew i was gonna die so i just curled into a ball and cried. It was deadly silent but i didnt dare look. I jumped and wimpered when i felt a hand on my arm i curled up tighter and sobbed. " hey hey dont cry stop crying please." a voice that sounded like silk and velvet wrapped in one said. I slowly lifted my head and looked infront of me. All i saw was a row of tall handsom fit men but that just made me cry more. I scooted back until i was into the lake. " come here please miss." a man with dark raven hair said i looked up into his eyes and froze. Somethibg or someone is my head was screaming with all their might ' mate! mate! go to my mate!!! ' . He seemed to be frozen too i heard the men behind gim ooh and cat call frightening me more i quickly moved deeper into the water to where it was up to my upper lip. The sudden movement startled him " no no! please dont go!" he pleaded but i shook my head " i have to go i'm sorry" was the only thing i said before diving under the water and swimming to the other side. i turned around and saw him running around the lake the others following so i took off running . I could hear him calling after me but i kept running. never looking back i came to their pack border line they all came to a halt infront of me. "Please dont leave me i dont even know your name" he called " its amelia." i saw and turn and run over the pack line never looking back......

...........................................................

LONGEST CHAPTER I WROTE.....

how you  guys like this chappy? i will update soon...

love, peace, snickers and skittles,

majesticskaters :D