Epilogue

It has been a month since we have been dating. But you know what the saddest thing is. We haven't kissed since that day he confessed to me. We have been taking it slow. But he has been so proud to be with me. He holds my hand in school. He sits with me in the library, he has even brought me lunch. I told him about Brittany and he despises her. It's cute when he is angry.

But this is the day that Britany arrived. I am still skeptical about Aiden being sent by Brittany. Because he is such a dream. We are now in the library and here she comes.

"Hey giant panda! Sorry I haven't bullied you. I have been busy." She said like she was the most important thing in the world. Aiden was so annoyed, he clenched my hand that was interlocked with his.

"Oh, who is this? He is hot! Your cousin? Because I could never imagine someone this hot would be dating you" she said. Aiden got up from where he was sitting and confronted her.

"Who do you think you are! Harley is beautiful. She is my girlfriend!" he yelled to the whole library to hear. Britany wasn't scared, she yawned instead.

"Who payed you! Wait did I send you?" she said. Aiden was so angry, he was turning red. He took one step closer to her.

"No! I am a person that is attracted to beautiful people-" he said but was interrupted by her.

"That's where your wrong! Are you blind? I am much prettier than her, maybe you should date me?" she said. She began flirting with him, dusting his chest. I was in the verge of tears. I was about to cry but then, he pulled me up softly and kissed me. He cradled my cheeks as if I was the most delicate thing on earth. And it was an open mouth kiss, so everyone could see what he was doing to my mouth. I could hear Britany's teeth grinding in her mouth by how angry she is. He stopped and smiled at me, revealing his white teeth.

"I would never date someone so ugly! Inside and out! And if you don't stop bothering us! I will-" he said but brought his mouth to her ear and her eyes filled with terror. She grunted angrily and walked off. Aiden sat back down next to me and smiled widely.

"Aiden, what did you say to her?" I said. He shook his head.

"You know, stooping down to her level is not winning" I said. He leaned his head to my forehead and whispered.

"For you, I would do anything. It's because to me, you are the most important," He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Then why haven't you kissed me since that night?" I asked him angry. His eyes widened to my question.

"It's because I wanted to take it slow, and I want things to be serious between us" he said. I looked at him, and pulled his neck closer to my face and kissed him myself. How much, for how long have I wanted to kiss him.

"Harley, I love you!" he said. This was the first I love you. I teared up.

"Aiden, I love you too!" I said to him. He smiled, kissing me again. When he kisses me, I feel like I am in our own world. I guess I am right. Feelings mutual.