The First Meeting. . .

"What do you want? Directions?" I asked him with no emotion. He smiled revealing his white teeth.

"No, I want to talk to you." He said. I slapped myself to make sure I was awake and made sure that he said that right.

"With me?" I ask. He nods. I gave him a weird look.

"Why?" I ask. He chuckles.

"Because you seem cool." He said. He was nervous I heard it in his voice.

"Who sent you? Was it that bitch Brittany." I said. He was confused. Britany is that bitch the bullies me.

"No one sent me. I just wanted to talk to you." He said with sincerity. I shook my head.

"No, that's not a good idea. You will be judged. Promise me I am not good news." I say packing my stuff. The bell is about to ring.

"Honestly I don't care." He said. My eyes widened.

"Well then it's me. I don't want to talk to you." I say. He smiles. I was surprised he was taking this for granted.

"Bye." I said and walked off. The bell rang and I was already by the exit. I see the librarian looking at something behind me and I turn to see him inches away from me. I roll my eyes. I continue walking to class and I feel eyes staring. Not at me but behind me. I see girls fawning over him. Yup he was definitely behind me. He is annoying and he is blowing my cover of incognito.

"Leave me alone." I whispered to him. I felt girls glare at me talking to him. He chuckled. It pissed me off even more. He was trying to bully me. I knew it.

"You are so cute." he said. My eyes widened. The girls were cussing at me at this point. Yelling my nickname (Giant Panda). I blushed and ran off to class. I swear to god. Britany is going after my ass. I bet that she is already planning something. I enter class and sit down at the back and blast my music so I hear nothing. I was staring at the teacher to see if he can explain without my hearing. Then that guy walked in. He made my blood boil. He saw me and smiled. He sat right next to me and just looked at me. I ignored him. Looking away and listening to music.

-End of class-

He stared at me the whole time. I had to ignore him. He is my new bully and is here to annoy me. How much of a bet that Britney sent him to me since we don't have classes together this year. I glared at him before I left class. I ran out the door and went to my next class. I once again sat in the back and blasted my music. I focus on the teacher and hope that the guy doesn't walk in class.

*Bell rings*

My heart relaxed when he doesn't walk in. I smile and turn off my music to actually listen to the teacher. Teacher talking about what we are learning till the guy walks in. My smile turns into a frown. He smiles brightly and takes the empty seat next to me. I glare at him and he smiles calmly. That smile that makes my blood burst out of my veins.