Way too Fast

Tord let out a sigh, but all the air escaping through his nose instead of his mouth.

what do you call that?

whatever it is, it didnt matter to Tord.
'Am I seriously that desperate?' he thought to himself.

he  had "came to his senses" and was now doubting his crush on Tom, thinking it was just him trying to grab at any straws he could find.
he rubbed his temple as he stood by Toms desk, in an attempt to seem calm and chill.

when in reality, he was at constant bickering with himself whether he should pursue Tom or not.

'with time' he thought.
'i'll give my self a week, then ill make a decision.'

'you cant just pull someone off the bench and call them your crush, you idiot.'

he looked up to notice Tom looking for something, he had been waiting there for him to finish so the boy wouldent get lost on his way through the school but now he was taking quite a while, they were lucky Lunch was next.

"Did you lose something?" Tord asked, snapping out of his thoughts.

"My phone." Tom responded , a little panicked.

"Oh I'll help you look for it then." Tord bent down on the floor and started shuffling around, looking under cabinets by the wall and under the airvent, where he found it.

" I've got it. " he said, dusting off the lint on the screen, a blue case, with a phone charm of a crescent moon, a similar color to his bedroom wall...
then it hit him.
Tord's phone charm was a sun.

was this fate?

Tord was a little stunned after he handed Tom his phone, to which, the boy thanked him happily.Gosh this boy was pure and innocent.

'okay okay, so we've got matching phone charms, big deal.' Tord thought, trying not to get his hopes up over something as little as that.

They both walked out the classroom, Tom had told Tord he needed to get something from his locker, and so Tord followed him. Tord kept all of his necessary school supplies in a binder case with a strap to put over his shoulder, his duffle bag was used to hold his laptop and tech work.

When they arrived at Toms locker Tord starred at the numbers on the plate, Toms locker number.

12-114

A number he would soon know by heart.

when Tom did what he needed to do, which was, exchange his four notebooks for three. Tord led the way to the lunch room, where he contemplated bringing him to Matt and Edd.

When they had gotten to the doors, a majority of the eyes in the room were on Tord and Tom.

Because damn, Tom looked ridiculous.

Tord thought he might as well give himself chances with his "soon to be crush" and waved him to follow him over to sit with Matt and Edd.

"Ah! The new kid!" Edd exclaimed, no ill intent in his voice, only trying to welcome him.

" His name is Thomas Ridge. " Tord informed him with a shrug, seeing as hes just like any other kid, nothing out of the ordinary, new kids turn into regular kids.

but hell, these boys arent even kids.

Edd was about to say something before Matt broke in "I like your glasses!" he said, with a look of amazement in his eyes.
then at that point, Edd,Matt, and Tord just starred at Tom and his glasses, looking at the shiny gold looking frames and the tint of the lenses from purple to gold.

Tom stated in a 'this is getting weird now.' tone "O-kay, so where do we get lunch?"

just before Tord could get up to go with Tom, Edd volunteered himzelf to go show him, seeing it as prime friendship bonding time. Matt already with his tray of food, tossed an apple Tords way.

"I really think you should eat a little more Tord." he commented, taking a bite out of a piece of chicken. " if you try to survive on apples alone, you'll end up like Tom" he chuckled, referring to how skinny Tom really is.

"I dont trust this school food for a second."
Tord muttered. "that chicken could be pig snout for all you know. Frozen for days and left in the sink to defrost with syrupy shit spilling out of the bag."

" your gonna ruin my appetite " Matt whined with a mouth full of mashed potatoes, covering his ears with his hands.

Tord rolled his eyes as he watched Edd and Tom approach the table with trays of food.

"Alright." Edd stated as he sat down.

"Whos gonna be Tom's partner."

=====================================
Notes
hey! sorry this chapter is pretty short, iI wanna leave some suspense so i decided to end the chapter like this.

what do you think Edd is talking about?

Find out next time on DragonLIST Z!

just kidding.

but woah 38 have seen this! it says chapter 1 has 11 anf the next has 6, i still dont understand wattpad that well, but im still amazed this is getting seen!
shout out to Afterdeath3 for being the first to put my story in their reading lists! You shall be remembered.

Sorry this update is a bit late, my brothers graduation started at 1pm and ended at 3, than we went to eat.

the boys arent wearing hoodies right now in the story, i just drew it for the fun of it

Tomorrow banners for the previous chapters will be uploaded! After that each chapter will be uploaded with its banner!

Thank you for reading and following the development of this story!
See you next chapter!
=====================================