Chapter 7.

~Next Day~

~Justin's POV~

I wake up because the sun was in my face. Damn you sun. I look at the time and see that it is 8:30. Not too bad. I get up carefully, trying not to wake up Taylor and I go downstairs and see Mrs. Green sitting at the table reading the newspaper. Who reads those these days?

"Good morning Justin." She says which scared me because A) She didn't look at me and B) It sounded like she was mad that I slept next to Taylor.

"Uh, hi." I say. "Where's my mom?"

"She left last night, and didn't want bother you because you were sleeping. Care to explain?"

"Oh uh umm.... when I went up there to check on Taylor, we talked and then I asked her to ummm.. be my girlfriend and she said yes. Then she was sad because she didn't want me to hurt her or leave her so I laid down next to her and hugged her. I guess we fell asleep like that." I said nervously.

~Taylor's POV~

I wake up because of the sun. I turned and saw that Justin wasn't at my side. I sighed and went downstairs and stopped halfway to hear Justin and Mom talking.

~Convo~ J= Justin M= Mom

J- .....I guess we fell asleep like that.

M- Ok, so you are dating her, right?

J- Yes

M- Please don't hurt her. She has had so many people walk out on her in her life. Whenever I ask her if she's okay, all she says is 'yeah'. It worries me because I can read her like a book, she hides her feelings and keeps quiet. I don't have anything against you about dating her but when you get to 'a certain point' please use protection. She would kill me right now if she new I was talking to you about this.

I could sense Justin was blushing.

J- Don't worry Mrs. Green, I will protect her and care for her. I don't ever want to hurt her. I have loved her so long that I don't want to see her cry, especially because of me.

Aww Justy! I love you too!

"Hey Taylor!" Justin says awkwardly.

Wow did I just say that out loud? Oopies.

"Hey Justin, and Mom." I say the end annoyed.

"So, you heard our conversation." Justin says awkwardly.

"Uh yeah just from 'I guess we fell asleep like that'. I'm not sure I want to know the beginning before that."

"Oh no nothing bad." Mom says.

"I hope so."

"Soo... Taylor since you didn't get a party that you wanted yesterday, I was thinking that we could go out and do something today." Justin says.

"Are you asking me out on a date Bieber?" I say sarcastically shocked.

"Yes, I mean if you want it to be."

"Yes I would like that." I say.

"Ok I will pick you up at 2." He says and then gets up to leave. "Bye baby see you at 2."

"Bye.'" I say shutting the door behind me. I really want this 'date' to go well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I know im posting twice or three times in a day, but its fun! What do you think that this date will be? comment what you want!

- Jordan