Update!!!!

So my last chapter revived quite a few comments wanting me to update since I left y'all cliff hanging. So... I decided I will start writing again starting tomorrow or Wednesday. The next chapter may not be up until Thursday or Friday as I will need to edit it and re remember what I wanted to write since I left you all with a cliffhanger. I really did enjoy writing this sorry so far and the only reason I stopped was because I have been so super busy with school and life. I had no idea at all that many people actually read my fan fiction and actually liked it. At the time I was trying to improve my writing skills that make the story more real feeling and to get people more interested.
I have spent many months if not a year or more trying to read as much fan fictions before bed as I can do I can learn how to improve my writing for you all and the story can be more enjoyable and intriguing. As I do have to go to school and soon going to work in the real world I will be trying my hardest to update as much as I can.

Even though I haven't talked with any of the people who have commented I still very much appreciate your comments and I'm VERY excited to be starting this story again.

Update you soon loves xx