Seven | Almost There...

Jimin has been meaning to ask Yeongmi out.

However, it was never the right time to do so.
He was either working or not available, she was either busy or at uni or something seemed to always interrupt him.

It was annoying, to say the least.

They're now in the post office together once again, Jimin taking a few minutes to talk.
Yeongmi was just showing a picture she took of him and Jimin pondered about her inability to capture anything else.

He wasn't going to lie, he felt weirdly good about him being the only thing Yeongmi could take a picture of, cool... Almost?
Weird, awkward, nervous and good.

He didn't have any bad feelings for it.
He got that Yeongmi became more flustered about the fact, he was just the subject in this matter and she was the photographer.

He wanted to laugh just thinking about it.

"It's like... Your eyes are Shutter Shy."
Yeongmi's cheeks flushed red.

"Never heard it be said like that before..."
She averted her gaze, making Jimin tease her more.

"It sounds cute, you can't lie— see you're blushing right now! My cutie, don't be embarrassed."
Yeongmi hit his shoulder lightly before letting her hair drape her face— wait...

'My cutie?'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------