Chapter Twenty-One

Start from the beginning

"How about you stay to comfort mum and look after our siblings?" I ask.

"No way in Hell am I going to let you by yourself out in America." He says, snorting.

"Why not?" I ask.

"You're not exactly the most responsible person." He says before closing the door to his room.

I roll my eyes and walk into my room, packing my own bags.

Today has just been awful. My dad is in the hospital, I'm confused about Zayn and Niall, my lost friend has been found. Oh! And on top of that I don't even know why my own father is in a God damn hospital bed. Safe to say I'm a horrible daughter.

I finish packing and I sling my backpack over my shoulder and walked downstairs, sitting next to Nathaniel who was blankly staring at the TV screen that was showing a random show.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He mumbles.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Bullshit." I snort. "What's wrong?"

"People have been telling me that Ally and Daniel are dating." He mumbles under his breath.

"Holy shit, are they really?" I gasp.

"I don't know, I haven't asked Ally yet." He sighs, getting up and walking to the kitchen.

I follow him and watch him look through the fridge.

"I'm sure it's a misunderstanding, Ally doesn't seem like the kind of person to lead people on and just get a different boyfriend." I say.

"Whatever, can you cook something?" He asks, turning to me with pleading eyes.

I roll my eyes. "Go make something in the microwave."

It wasn't long until Emily called us and told us to meet them in the airport. Nathaniel and I left a note on the kitchen and took a cab to the airport. We were both quiet until the cab stopped at the airport. I quickly handed the driver the money and met up with Emily and Dean.

"Here's your tickets." Emily says, handing us mine and Nathaniel's ticket. "We're just waiting for Harry who's taking his sweet time to get to the airport."

"I told you not to bring Harry." Dean says sternly.

"Shut up, you're annoying." Emily says, rolling her eyes.

We all just awkwardly stood there, playing on our phones until Harry got here.

"Hey, sorry I'm a bit late. There was traffic and stuff." Harry mumbled. Harry's eyes were a little bit red and his hair messily sat on his head. He looked as if he was just sleeping before.

"Yeah, right." Emily says, slamming his ticket on his chest and grabbing him by the sleeve and yanking him further into the airport.

I chuckle and Dean laughed at Harry's complaints about being dragged into the security check. It was a big bundle of baggage claim, passports, and ID. It was quite boring so I'm not going to go on much detail about that.

We soon boarded the plane. and we all sat at the very back since we bought our tickets last minute.

I plugged in my earphones and leaned on Nathaniel's shoulder, my eyes shutting close and I drifted off to sleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My eyes shot open as my ear popped and my stomach rose up to my throat. I started to breathe hard, are we crashing?