Real or not Real pt. 3~

It was my mother. She had a broken leg and was in the hospital. Me and Peeta left the kids with Gale and rushed to the hospital to see her. We went through the front door, up 17 floors in the elevator, and searched high and low for room 17b. When we finally found it, she was there, lying down watching tv. "Hey baby doll." she said. She'd called me that since I was born. "Hey Mama, how are you?" I asked. "I'm okay, just a little sore." she replied. "What happened?" Peeta asked concerned. "Oh, I was watering the roses and I slipped and fell off the porch. My leg twisted out of place. I was laying there for two ours until Gale came to go to the grocery store with me." she said. "Thats terrible Mama!" I say horrified. "Where are my grand babies?" she asked. "At home with Gale. But you can still talk to this one!" I say pointing at my belly. Peeta and my mother laugh. "So, have you found out the gender Katniss?" she asks excitingly. "Yes!" I reply. "We're having another baby girl!" Peeta tells her. "Oh that's wonderful you two!" She screams with excitement. After hours of discussion over different things me and Peeta decide to pick up the kids and Gale and go out for lunch. "Sit in the back with me Uncle Gale!" Willow begs. "Okay, okay" Gale says giving in. "Is Granny okay mommy?" Willow asks. "Yes honey, she's fine. Daddy, you, Rye, and I are going to go see her again tomorrow. Sound good babe?" I ask "Yes mommy." She says excitedly. She's always loved her Granny. When we get there, I order lobster, so does Peeta. Gale orders steak. Willow orders chicken fingers and curly fries. And I give Rye his formula. When were done. We go outside. There are beautiful daisies all around the area of the building. "Daisies!" Willow screams as she runs to a near by patch. "Daisy, I like that name." I tell Peeta and smile. He rubs my stomach, smiles and says "If that's what you want".