Chapter 6

Third person P.O.V

Arthur looked around the bathroom and saw nothing wrong. But was he's sure that the sound came from here.

"Arthur-san, are you seeing this little girl again like from last time you visited me?" Kiku asked trying to get away from the bathroom.

"I'm sure there was a little girl, when I visited last time. She had a red kimono, and her hair had a red bow in it too. Her hair was short. Like yours. But longer." Arthur explained to Kiku.

Your P.O.V

Is Arthur going on with his weird talking again. I would love to ask him to shut up but that would be stupid. Please, just get out.

"Arthur I'm pretty sure my house isn't haunted." Kiku said.

"Then were are all these noises coming from!?" He said trying to prove his point.

I was starting to get cramps. My legs and back are getting tired.

"Come on let's go downstairs. Your starting to freak me out Arthur-San."

OMG thank you Kiku your a life saver! I waited a little longer so I knew they were downstairs. Then I slowly opened the cabinet and climb out.

Ow. I thought, my back hurts now.

I tipped toed back to Kikus room and this time I'm not going to be stupid about this. I don't want anyone to find me. I wanna be alone.

I got to Kikus door and opened it. And slowly closed it.

Phew! That was close. Now what to do. Do I run? I do I stay and wait for him to leave and tell Kiku I'm leaving again.

I don't know. I'm really scared. What if he does find me. I don't want to see him but I do. I'll just stay in the room for now. And wait.

Kiku's P.O.V

"Arthur-San. I'm sorry that (F/N)-San ran away. I wish I could help but I don't know where she could be."

(f/n)-San you better know what your doing. I'm lying for you.

"Well, we have to do something! She can't do stuff by herself. She could get hurt or or--"

"Arthur-san! Don't even say the things that could happen to her. She can take very good care of herself. She is not a child anymore!"

"Kiku..." Arthur looked down thinking.

"She maybe can... But I'm still going to look for her." He drank the rest of the tea. Got up and went for the door. And stopped.

"Please Kiku.... Tell me she will be ok out there..." He said depressed.

"She will. (F/n)-San is a strong woman."

"Thank you." And left.

I stood their for a second.

"Come down (f/n)-san. He left."

You walked downstairs looking dead inside. Like you've left this world.

"Kiku I'm going to leave again. Just let me use you bathroom to get cleaned up."

"Sure."

You went back upstairs and took a shower and got your stuff all ready.

"Before I leave, may I eat dinner with you."

"Yes. It's ok I'll make it extra special for tonight." I said and went to make something she might like.

30 minutes after

"Dinners ready (F/n)!" I called.

You were in your pjs and came from the living room.

"What's for dinne--"

.......

"I-it's... P-p... PASTA! Yum! I haven't had this stuff in forever! Thanks Kiku!"

"Your welcome. I wanted to make something you would like so this came to mind."

"This is awesome! Well thanks for the food! Haha! That's what you say right?"

"Yes. Well eat up."

"Yay!" And you served yourself and fell asleep after on the futon I put up.

Sadly.... In the morning... You were no where to be seen.

Your P.O.V

I'm not going back. Not now. I wanna run away from here. Just for a little bit. And be free.

I walked down the trail that I don't where it will take me. But I want to find out.

-----------------

HOLY BUTTER BUTTS! I'm am so sorry it took 5ever to update. School and stuff and writers block. I hope you guys can forgive me. You like it? <:D sorry if there are any errors. I'll correct it if you tell me.