200!

+ idk if y'all want a fourth book or not. i couldnt care less tbh. hmu if u want a fourth book down there in the comments or smthing idc.

anyways lets start with the tradition, eh?

1. Person A and Person B are in a heated argument. Mid-argument Person A starts to get the hiccups and Person B is trying their best not to laugh.

2.  Imagine your OTP having hot office sex when all their workers go home.

3. Person A is having a violent flashback to a traumatic event, and Person B has to comfort Person A.

4. Imagine your OTP+ starting in a garage band and getting famous, sticking together all the way.

5. Imagine person A holding a bedridden person B's hand while person B cries about their situation. 

+Bedridden means when you're confined to a bed due to old age or sickness.

6. Imagine your OTP watching the stars and person A trying to be romantic and pointing to one and tells person B that they are naming it after them. Person B informs person A that they are pointing at a planet and then gives a long scientific explanation on why people know that it is a planet and not a star.

- this is fucking connor and hank. im screaming 

7. Imagine your OTP getting into a heated argument over who was the leader in the TMNT movie. Person A says that in the song it says that Raphael is the leader, Person B (being a hardcore Raphael fan) says that he's not and the song's bullshit. Person A then starts singing the theme song for that movie to prove them wrong. (Bonus: Person C of the relationship chooses a side or watches as they slowly go crazy over it and laughs.)

8. Imagine your OTP obnoxiously reenacting iconic scenes from well known movies.

+ or vines

9. Person A falls over and Person B picks them up and carries them everywhere they need to go.

10.  Imagine your OTP selling baked goods and they happen to see Girl Scouts selling the same thing, so they compete in who sells more.