Background 2

(At Mina's House)

*its literally 6:50am*

Alarm! Alarm! (it wasn't that loud)

As soon as Mina heard her alarm she got her phone and turned it off. She got up and got ready. Mina was an early bird.

Mina: Third Year Of College/ Early bird/ Super Elegant and Beautiful that the beauties in her University/ Hates Cursing/ 21 years old *older than Chaeyoung by 4 months*/ People call her, "Pengu", "Penguin", " Minari", "Black Swan Mina"./ Gay

She wakes up at 6:50am every morning. She mostly did that because it takes her forever to get ready for school. She takes 5 mins. to pick clothes, 25 mins. to shower, 15 mins. to change into her clothes and dry her hair, and 10 mins. to eat breakfast. In all, doing all that takes her 55 minutes.

Mina lives on her own because her mom lives in Japan and her dad is living somewhere else trying to hide his work from Mina too. Her parents have pretty good jobs so I guess you can say Mina and her family are pretty rich. She lives in an apartment thats has everything because Mina's dad wanted her to have nothing to worry about. Her dad even got her a car so she can drive to school. Mina got her license a year and a half ago.

Mina always leaves her house around 7:45. She gets to school around 7:55. Mina walks into her classroom *same classroom as Chae's* and sits at her desk. She sits at the front corner of her classroom with her friends around her. 8:10 is usually when all her friends get their. Sana sits behind Mina, Momo on the left of Mina, Jihyo at the bottom corner of Mina, and Nayeon sits behind Sana.

Sana: Mina's friend since childhood/ older than her by 3 months/ Flirty as hell/ People call her, "Chipmunk", "Squirrel", "Snake"./ Gay

Momo: Mina's friend since childhood with Sana/ older than Mina by 4 months/ Eat-ative (LOVES JOKBAL)/ People call her, "pig" *in a not rude way*, "Dancing Mochine"/ Gay

Jihyo: Mina's friend since a year beginning of college/ older than mina by 2 months/ Acts like a leader a lot/ People call her, Jihyo.../ not gay

Nayeon: Mina's friend since last year/ oldest in their group (and chaeyoungs group)/Acts like she's a baby/ Annoying/ Bossy/ People call her, "Bunny" / gay

Its about 8:10 and the first one to arrive from the four friends is Jihyo.

"Hey Mina." Jihyo said as she sat at her desk.

After Jihyo, Momo and Sana arrived at the same time.

"Yo." they said.

Lastly, Nayeon arrived. They all sat down and as Nayeon was about to say Hi, the teacher came in.

This is the last Background chapter. The next chapter will be when the actual stuff happens. I'll try my best to update quick. Sorry for grammar and spelling issues. The age and personalities aren't all true. Please enjoy! :)