my boss

I'm sitting at my desk and I fell asleep. Cookie kicks the desk. "Hakeem wants you" "What took you so long?" He asks "I. Im sorry mr. Lyon. What do you need?" I say he just looks at me ''I want my dry cleaning picked up, and these papers to be sorted." he says ''yes sir." I say "don't call me that. Call me hakeem." he says "ok." I say I run out of the studio and pick up the dry cleaning, and being it to him i sort all the papers the where in the studio. "Anything else?" I ask "can you sing?" He asks "I don't know." I say "get in the booth." He says "what?" I say "get in the booth!" He yells i get in the booth "do something with this." He press plays on the beat

"uh, I just wanted to say sorry to my mom for everything that I've done but when your living a life of hustle you need to learn how to run you need to learn how to lie when I grew up you struggled to stay alive so yeah in sorry mom for being that one.cuz you done everything you could have ever done. I just broke up with a boy. Who the heck is he anyway?he never really talks much. Never concerned with that daily pay. I try to talk to him and all he did was yell and walk away. I guess now you know my struggle i live everyday. Who cares I never loved him anyway. sometimes im afraid sometimes I'm a mess. I never been that pretty girl in the high heels and dress. sometimes if I don't know if its right I lay down and take a rest because my work is not done there is money to be made would you risk your life for more money to get paid, people in the fast lane all my life drivn' busted up cars. It's mia and im out." The beat ends hakeem claps "i didn't know you struggled like that." He says  "i like it. You can help us take back empire from your father." Luscious says "what?" I say "Maddison. Isn't that your real name. And I know your Eddie's child." i sit down "who told you?" I asked "a friend. Should we bring him in?" Was it my dad? What if it was ty? Luscious opens the door. It was ty. Now your probably wondering who ty is. He's my boyfriend. My ex. He has been in jail for 5 years for domestic violence towards me.. "Ty?" I say he gives me a look. "Miss me?" He say lifting up my chin i snatch away he slaps me so hard I fall "don't snatch away from me." Hakeem runs up "stop!" I say "this is my problem." I say everyone leaves out leaving just me and ty "so do you miss this?" He gives me a kiss "I'm at work. And we don't date anymore." I say standing up here snatches my arm "you can never say no to me girl"