what happened in the past

Last time Aizawa went behind your back and contacted Tony stark

And things went down, Then Aizawa went after you.

After a hour of searching Aizawa finally saw you in the roof top were you first got away.

Aizawa: there you are i was looking for you all over the place.

Y/N: how could you Aizawa? How could you just stab me in the back like that?

Aizawa: i didn't mean to he called me.

Y/N: yeah right. Sure he did.

Aizawa: look I'll prove it to you.

You looked at Aizawa phone and saw that Stark did call him.

Y/N: ok whatever.

Aizawa: so what happened between you two.

Y/N: well it all started.

Flash back.

Y/N: ok plane ticket check, bags check,
Batman entered my apartment through my window che-

Sigh*

Do you really have to do that?

Batman: Selena told me you we're leaving?

Y/N: yes I'm leaving the city, the experience with the joker was so to much for me so i need to leave, i hope your not offended.

Batman: not at all, in fact i don't blame you for leaving, i only came here to say good bye.

Y/N: thank you Batman for everything.

You hugged Batman and you left the apartment and went to the air port and went to New York city.

Y/N: ok I'll stay at a inn and then I'll have some fun.

After a few hours on settling in night fall came and you were serching a good place to make your first robbery.

Y/N: huh? Hello what's this? Well if isn't the company of Tony starks.

Aizawa: wow you actually robbed his company?

Y/N: almost, now don't interrupt,

So got in and man the technology was advanced.

Flash back:

Y/N: my, My this guy is loaded with cash. Huh? Well speaking of cash i found the money.

You went to the volt and you did your thing.

Y/N: let see? ...... Bingo.

You open the volt and started stealing everything unaware that you are bing watched by jarvis.

Meanwhile with Tony.

Jarvis: master i don't want to alarm you but there is a intruder in the facility and the intruder is robbing you from the volt.