plan in motino

Last time you successfully infiltrated enemy territory and manage to get in, after hearing the enemy awful plan of attack on U.A you realized that your students were in danger but you couldn't blow your cover, but luckily you were recording the whole thing.
Then you went home and you encounter Aizawa in your apartment.

Y/N: Aizawa what are you doing here? Aizawa: I'm looking for answers that's why I'm here. Y/N: Aizawa lo- Aizawa: no more game's Y/N I want to know why are you acting this way and I lost all patients. Aizawa grabbed your shoulders and started yelling. Aizawa: tell me Y/N whats going on! You side noting. Aizawa: Y/N! Y/N: ..... Aizawa: Y/N answer me! Y/N: THE CHILDREN ARE IN DANGER AIZAWA! Aizawa: what? You pull out a small voice recorder from your sleeves. Y/N: take this to Nezu and he will explain everything but please you need to understand that I can't tell you anything if you really want to know everything you need to talk to Nezu, but please get this to Nezu quickly. Aizawa: alright I'll do it, but I hope you know what are you doing.

Aizawa left your apartment. Y/N: my students please be safe tomorrow.

The next day. The students were waiting for you but only a sub fill in for you. Meanwhile with Aizawa. Aizawa: principal Nezu. Nezu: ah Aizawa what can I do for you? Aizawa: I got a recording from Y/N.

Nezu pushed the speaker button on his Mic. Nezu: This is principal Nezu speaking I need all heroes to the meeting room right now. All of the pro heroes went to the meeting room and started to talk. Midnight: Nezu this better be important. Nezu: it is because it involves Y/N. Cementos: thank goodness something about Y/N. Present Mic: yeah what happened to her? Nezu: I believe it's time to explain everything about Y/N All Might. All Might: what me? Nezu: yes you. All Might: alright, the reasons for why Y/N is not with us anymore is that the higher up made her into a dubbel agent due to her criminal record as a thief. Snipper: so she a spy now. Nezu: yes and she delivered a message to us. Recording: Principal Nezu if your hearing this it means that that recording got to U.A safely, now no more staling here what I recorded. Gang Boss: Smoker Catwoman tomorrow night the two of you are going to kidnap the Students of U.A of class 1-A. The teachers were shocked and angry.
Y/N: principal Nezu I don't know what to do but I hope you have an idea in motion but please keep the children safe. End recording. Midnight: so what are we gonna do the attack is tonight. Nezu: let them get captured. Everyone: what!? Nezu: allow me to explain if we they show up and they found out that we're waiting for them they get suspicious then they turn to Y/N for answers, but if we allow them to get captured we can track their viecle also Aizawa and Present Mic will go with them. Midnight: how do we do that? Nezu: oh this is the plan.

Meanwhile at your apartment. You got mail. Y/N: oh good it's Ne..... WHAT!?  After some time Nezu finally got you to calm down. Your email: ok fine I'll go with your plan.

The day went by and nightfall has settled and the entire gang is heading right towards U.A. smoker: alright Catwoman this is the part you go in and distract the pro hero and we take care of the kids. Y/N: ok. You set foot on campus and you started to climb the roof. Smoker: Catwoman! Y/N: what is it, Smoker? Smoker: were in and things are very quiet a little too quiet. Y/N: stay on your gau- YEAAAAH! Y/N: aaaaah! You turned around and saw present Mic and Eraserhead. Present Mic: well, well if isn't Catwoman. Y/N: ..... Aizawa: make this easier upon your self and surrender. Y/N: will see about that! You put on your earbuds to block present Mic voice attacks, you also used your whip to keep. Aizawa at bay, however, this did not last long.
Your mind: I need to think of something quick with they'd two. Present Mic: yeaaaaaaaaah! Y/N: urg* ok no more games! Ka-Boom* you set off some smock pellets Aizawa: Mic be on your guard she co- Y/N: haaaaaa! Whip*
Meanwhile with smoker.
Smoker: ok guy's are you ready thugs: yes sir. Smoker: good, now go. The thugs went to everyone dorm room and they started to knock out every student with knock out gas. Some of the students started to struggle, like Midoriya, Bakugou, Todoroki, Iida, and Kirishima. But smoker took care of them. Smoker: good we got the brats now let's go! Thugs: yes sir. Smoker: Catwoman we got the kid's let's go! Y/N: I'm busy right now Smoker! Smoker: with what? Y/N: i fighting two pro heroes right now I can't be bothered right now. Smoker: do you any help?
Y/N: no thanks I can handle it. Smoker: are you sure? Y/N: I side I can handle it. Smoker: ok then just try not to get caught. Y/N: yeah whatever.

Now back to you.

Y/N: ok I'm very irritated right now let's end this. Present Mic, Eraserhead, and You: haaaaa!  fshhh* a puff of knock out gas came out from you makeup compact and Aizawa and Present Mic dropped like flies. Y/N: there I'll tide them up and things are going according to nezu plan.

15 minutes later

Smoker: we're have you.... Why do you have pro heros with you? Y/N: have you ever heard of the word torture before? Smoker: ok whatever you want Y/N.
You and the rest of the gang got in the van but at a very far distance Nezu and the rest of the heros were watching. Nezu: good Aizawa and Present Mic are in, snipper now shoot the tracker. Snipper: on it. Snipper shot the tracker on the van and now the van is being tracked by the pro heros.

What will happen next find out next time.