toxic past relationship

It's been a while since your recovery and principal Nezu need your help once again.

Y/N: principal Nezu you call for me?

Nezu: yes i did.

Y/N: what is it?

Nezu: Y/N i want you to join the mission to rescue the little girl from the Yakuza, how are making the quirk erasing drug.

Y/N: are you sure? Nezu: yes, with your assassin skills it will be easy for you to sneak in right.

Y/N: yes but. Nezu: Y/N listen to me as long you have that quirk proof jump suit you'll be fine.

Y/N: yes sir.
Nezu: good now let's go.

Meanwhile in your apartment you were improving your jump suit making it more resistant.

You up upgraded all of your weapons on your belt, you sharpened, your knives and daggers just in case you needed them.

And as for your whip you put some retractable spikes so you can do some damage.

You also upgraded your goggles too.

Snowball: meow* hisssss*

Y/N: sigh* have you ever heard of a door Aizawa, your beginning to act like Batman.

Aizawa: and how do you know that?

Y/N: because my good firend Selena told me, not to mention i experienced it my self.

Aizawa: so how's he like for a quirkless hero he's pretty popular? I heard he is so popular with lady's?

With a smug smile you knew exactly where this conversation was going all you needed to do is to push the right buttons.

Y/N: well, he's bold, intimidating, handsome, brave, thrilling, mysterious, and .... And your getting jealous aren't you?

Aizawa: me jealous, pfft* were on earth will get that silly idea?

Y/N: oh please Aizawa it's plain as day that your jealous.

Aizawa: ok I'm jealous so what?
Y/N: hehe, trust me your not the only one who asked me that question.

Aizawa: oh who else?

Y/N: tony stark aka Iron man.

Aizawa: really?

Y/N: the man is a genius and smoking hot,  but there are two things i don't like about him.

Aizawa: oh what is that?

Y/N: he's a womanizer and a massive alcoholic and that's a big no no for me.

Aizawa: really. Y/N: yup and now you.

Aizawa: what about me.

Y/N: well if I'm honest, your difrent.

Aizawa: how so.

Y/N: well for starters your a very nice guy. Aizawa: what else?