ACT1| uno.

~
friday, may 25, 2018

endia and crystal sat in endia's living room bored out of their minds, "what should we dooooo?" endia asked whining as she  stretched plopping back down onto her couch.

"we should prank nick!" crystal  exclaimed jumping from her seat on the couch, nick is endia's boyfriend of two years, how'd they last this long? the world may never know.

"what type of prank?" endia asked giving crystal her full attention. "we should do a cheating prank"crystal pratically screamed jumping up and down.  "che-girl, nick tried to fight the cashier for giving me his number...i think he'll actually kill a bitch" endia laughed but stopped when she saw her best friends serious face.

"oh, you deadass?" endia laughed "i'm deader than ass"crystal deadpanned like she was in the office  "bitch..." endia laughed again before getting a bright idea.

endia ran into her "office" which was basically where she did her make up and found  different clothes but, oh whale.

"where is it?" endia asked herself looking around the lowkey aesthetically pleasing room "yess! momma's onto something" endia cheered "bitch, i know you aren't talking to yourself..." crystal laughed from the doorway  making endia jump as crystal recorded her.

"i was- you know what...never mind what i was doing" endia laughed grabbing her camera that she uses to take the boys' pictures.

"hi..people? i'm endia and this is my youtube channel. i guess..." endia awkwardly held the camera making crystal laugh. endia walked over to the living room and put the camera in an angle so her "viewers" could see her.

"okay, so my boyfriend a.k.a nick mara a.k.a my sharkboy is very protective over me.." endia trailed off looking to crystal who erupted  with laughter  "you called...him shark..boy" crystal wiped her tears letting endia finish.

"oh, yeah that's crystal my bestfriend" "AHHHHHH" "please stop...basically, we're gonna do a cheating prank. nick, is very protective when it comes to other people and my feelings so let's see where this takes us..."endia clapped after about 10 minutes of the girls applying fake hickeys to endia's neck after a while, crystal began to text her boyfriend, zion.

"shit, zion said that they're on the way" crystal said getting up "alright lets do this thang!" endia cheered.

the two girls set up 4 different cameras in nick and endia's shared rooms and the living room as endia would say to the boys "it's all about the angles!"

the two waited for like five minutes before hearing the door open followed by an alarm so endia got on top of crystal- making sure crystals face looked like a guy and began to fake grind and moan.

"the fuck!" nick yelled hearing the strange noises, looking to the other guys before taking off to the steps-his four friends following and recording. "oh shit" austin and edwin whispered as the followed behind,

"daddy" endia fake moaned trying not to let her giggle come out as crystal "moaned" and shook their bed a little.

"oh hell no!" nick yelled as he grabbed the bat that he kept in the upstairs guest room. "i know damn we-" nick busted the door open making endia and crystal jump off the bed-crystal running into the closet.

"where that lil' bitch at?!" nick asked his face turned redder by the second, endia pretended to be scared "baby, it's not what it looks like!" endia exclaimed trying to go over to nick but, he wasn't having it.

"so, you wasn't just rubbing parts with some dude? BULLSHIT!"nick yelled throwing the bat onto the bed, grabbing his hair before letting out a loud scream.

"baby, calm down! i can explain" endia began to "cry" "the fuck you crying for? YOU CHEATED ON ME!" nick yelled again before punching the wall leaving a hole.

"nicholas ..." "jaila" this let endia know he was furious, nick never...never in his seven years of years of knowing endia called her by her middle name when he was mad...not once.

endia quickly ran to get the camera but nick stopped her "that dude gave you marks?! fuuuuck no!" he grabbed the bat again and went looking for "the dude" endia grabbed the camera and made a face before hearing a crash sound.

"the fuck did he just break..." endia ran down the stairs, her four bestfriends still watching everything go down, zion eating popcorn. "baby, it was a prank...put. the. bat. down." endia chuckled going over to nick hugging his waist.

"no it wasn't, jaila so help me god, if you don't let me go...""baby, it was crystal..that's who i was on" endia giggled feeling nick loosen up.

"i wanna see the footage" nick said before sighing in relief as crystal walked down the stairs laughing her ass off.

"y'all he..p..punched..the wall!" crystal laughed louder and harder, clutching her stomach.

what a day, endia then edited the video and uploaded it to youtube under E vs. N, their new channel together. and made it up to her boyfriend before going to sleep.

him, having better ideas on his mind.. paybacks a bitch baby.