Someone's after me....

Raphael's POV:
I walked by Simon and Alec. When Simon and I were finally alone, I was taking deep breaths before I strangle him.
Me-What did I tell you about talking of KASSIE to ALEC!
S-I'm so sorry. I didn't know, it's just kinda slipped my mind. I wasn't suppose to talk about it. How can I make it up to you. Maybe I can become...
Me-Even starvation can't shut you up.

S-I didn't think about it

S-I didn't think about it. But I'm hungry and I need to eat before I attack one of the ShadowHunters. And I break the accords and...
He kept talking while I walked away. There was no way I was going to stay with this kid. I enter in Kassie's room without knocking only to find her room upside down. Someone was in her room, and it wasn't her. I make use of my vampire senses, but no one was here, they already left. I call Kassie.
Me-Kassie someone was in your room.
K-WhAt?! I'm coming.
And about 2seconds later she stormed in. She looked around if anything was missing. She looked at me, with scared eyes.
Me-What is it?
K-The necklace you gave me for my birthday is gone. As long as all the presents you ever got me.
Me-Someone is after me ?
K-I think so. But why would they steal my stuff?
Me-Maybe you were attached to them in some way.
K-Of course I was attached to them. You gave them to me.
Why was someone coming after me? The smell was from another vampire. But a fresh one. Like one that was made not even 48hours from now. But who?
Me-I'll talk to my guys. Maybe we can help.
K-Thanks but I don't think Alec will like to have vampires walking around the Institute freely.
Me-You're probably right.
I walk away. She's my best friend. And I'm going to get to the bottom of this. Even if it's the last thing I do.

Kassie's POV:
Alec and I've been dating for about just a month now. I still don't know who broke into my room, but I was determine to find out. About 2days ago, Alec's been getting back to the Institute around 2am each night. One  night I decided to track him down, he was at this vampire club, which I don't know why! That's when I see him kissing a girl. A freshly turned vampire. I walk up to them and slap him. I new he was drugged but why was he here in the first place.
A-Baby come back.
Me-No! You made your choice Alexander.
And I leave. Why do people keep breaking my heart. I leave to go see Raphael at the hotel DuMort. When I enter Raphael was already waiting for me.
R-You really have to stop barging in here.

I start crying

I start crying.

To be continued.....