He's marrying the wrong she...

Kassie's POV:
I came back to the Institute only to find Lydia with a ring around her finger, and Alec with also a ring at his finger. Wait!! What happened when I was gone?
Me-Yo Jace, what happened ?
J-Alec asked Lydia to marry him.
Me-I'm Sorry....What did you say!!!
J-You heard me once.
I walk up to Alec and started screaming at his face.
Me-ALEXANDER STEVENS LIGHTWOOD!!!!!!
He looked at me like; what did I do.
So I slapped him in the face. And left the Institute crying. I made so my tracking rune wouldn't work. And I went to a place nobody new about. I went to Raphael's house. Not the hotel DuMort, but his freaking mansion. I opened the door, went straight up to one room. And started crying on my pillow.

10am.....

I washed all my makeup off, and I turn around to see a pair of vampire eyes looking at me.
Me-I'm Sorry do I know you?
D-I don't think you do Kassandra Wayland.
Me-How do you know my name?
D-I'm Donna. I live here with Raphael.
Me-I'm Sorry, are you his girlfriend or something?
D-Oh no! He's my cousin, I wouldn't date him.
Me-Sorry if I asked.
D-Do you want to talk?
Me-I really want to talk to Raphael right now.
D-I'll get him for you.
Me-Thanks.
Donna was this cute little vampire, she had red hair with a piercing on her left eyebrow. I think she's a new vampire. While I was still thinking about Alec little tears rolled down my cheeks. Raphael walked in and came to give me a big hug.
R-What happened ?
Me-You remember when we went at Magnus?
R-Ya.
Me-We'll back at the Institute, Alec asked Lydia to marry him. *crying more*
R-I'm going to murder him.
Me-Please....I just need you here right now.
R-Of course mi amor.
Raphael makes me so happy. He makes me happy, even in the darkest days. So I gently press my head on his chest and fell asleep in his arms.

Alec's POV:
She screamed at my face and said my full name. Nobody knows my full name except Kassie. And she never says my full name. She left the Institute crying. Does that mean she also liked me? And i decided to marry Lydia. So I started to think....who was her bestfriends? Izzy.....Raphael....and..... BINGO Magnus Bane. So I went to Magnus house. I knock two times.
Me-Magnus open up. It's Alec.
Ma-What do you want?
Me-Where is she?

Ma-Who are you talking about? Me-Kassie! Where is she? Ma-She left for the Institute

Me-Kassie! Where is she?
Ma-She left for the Institute. And I don't know.
Me-You're her bestfriend...I'm not going to say this twice. Where is she?
Ma-I don't know! Now if you would leave my house.
Me-Where is Raphael?
Ma-At the hotel DuMort.
Me-Thank you.
And I leave.

To be continued......