12|Death Battle

Sonic sleeps so peacefully then suddenly a big noise coming and making Sonic wake up."Who the hell doing that sound?!"The blue hedgehog growl.He stand up and take his knife and look around his house."Sonic!!"a sound of a gut coming from behind him and make him surprise."Are you surprise to see me,FAKER!!"a black hedgehog appeared as Sonic turn.

          "Oh,Shadow.Do you wanna meet your death wish?"Sonic said as he smile.Shadow just stood there"Yes...probably your death wish."Shadow give him his devil smile."As you can see,i'm a devil too.I know you've kill Blaze last night.Silver ask me to finish you off.""What?...Silver?No...Silver won't let me died and he's the one i've trust."Shadow chuckle"Now...it's different."Shadow start his attack.

              Sonic house is in chaos.Both hedgehog managed to get themselves damaged."Shadow!!I need to finish you right now!!!"Sonic scream as he throw the knife at him.Shadow use his chaos control as usual and attack Sonic.Shadow quickly get the knife before Sonic does"This time...it end up like this."Shadow stab Sonic's stomach."ARGH!!!"The blue hedgehog struggle in pain.

Tch...what a useless child.You never beat that black hedgehog.Just as i thought.Never mind...i take it from here.

Suddenly,Shadow's body paralyzed"Ugh...this power..."In a flash,Shadow's body has been cut into pieces.Sonic's house has been covered with blood.Sonic saw the death and start to cry"No...this is not what i want...PLEASE STOOOOP!!!!"

                Sonic get up slowly and get the phone.He call Silver to get some help.Sonic's vision become blur and he know that he has many blood loss and fall to the ground with the phone on his hand.