Explaining The Creatures~

Start from the beginning

Lamia: A creature with the lower half of a snake. They have protective plates on the bottom of their tails, believed to be made out of bone. They can have scaly tails, or smooth tails. Their tails range in a variety of colors. Lamia have generally sharp fangs, but their distinguishing feature is their scales that run up their back and wrap around the breasts or nipples, depending on gender. Lamias come in any gender, but are mainly female. Though, lamias have been extinct for a milenia. Sasuke is an example of a lamia.

Nu Wa: A creature with the upper half of a female and the lower half of a serpent. This is the only hybrid that is not a bird that can fly. Their tails are of any color, and are smooth on the bottom. Their distinguishing feature is the extra piece of skin on the end of their tails, designed to help them fly. Nu Wa's can only be female.

Ketu: A creature with the bottom half of snake and the upper half of a human. Their distinguishing feature is the fact they can have 4-6 arms. Can be any gender.

Naga: Naga is the term that can be used for any snake hybrid, though they are actually a species. NAgas are creatures with the bottom half of snakes, and the upper half of a human. They come in all genders, and their tails are of any color. The underside of their tails is smoothed down, allowing them to move faster. Their scales or smooth snake skin cuts off abruptly just above the hips, unlike the lamia. Kabuto and Orochimaru are nagas. 

Echidna: echidnas have the same description as a lamia, though they are different in some ways. Echidnas normally live in dark caves, only coming out during the night. Echidnas have the head of a cobra. Can be any gender.

Gorgon: A creature with the lower half of a snake and upper half of a human. THeir tails are normally a shade of green, brown, or black. Their distinctive feature is that their hair is a bunch of snakes.

Cat Hybrids

Werecat: A creature that has the body of a human, and the features of a cat. These features they call out at whenever they wish, but they are always out at night. These features are legs, ears, teeth, fur/skin, and a tail. Can be any gender. Rock Lee is a werecat.

Panthera: Similar to a werecat, but with the features of a panther. Plus, those features can always be seen. Can be any gender.

Catamount: A cybrid with the ability to turn into a cat. Can be any type of cat. Can be any gender.

Sphinx: A cybrid that has the lower half of a lion. In some cases, they have the tail of a serpent. They have the wings of an eagle, and their underbelly is covered in eagle feathers. Depending on origin (where they come from in the story), they are either benevolent or merciless and treacherous. e.x If they are from Suna, they are generally more merciless, or if they are from Kumo they are benevolent 

Other Hybrids

Bai Ze: A Bai Ze is difficult to describe, so a hybrid that is called a Bai Ze (e.x Guy Sensei) will have some of the features of the beast, but not all. Here is a photo for future reference :) They can be any gender.

Kusarikku: A creature with the upper half of a human, but with the ears, horns, and legs of a bovine, which is basically a bull, but look it up if you wish

Kusarikku: A creature with the upper half of a human, but with the ears, horns, and legs of a bovine, which is basically a bull, but look it up if you wish. Can be any gender.

Fairy: A human with insect like wings. The wings can vary from a fly to a butterfly. Can be any gender. Shino, when introduced, is a fairy.

Drakaina: A human with the features of a dragon. These features can be legs, claws, teeth, eyes, wings, horns, and tails. Can be any gender. Kakashi Sensei is a Drakaina.

Adlet: A human with the legs of a dog. Normally shorter in size. They can also have the ears of a dog, and are generally very friendly. Will walk up to any stranger and sniff them to check for danger, and decide if they are their friend or not. Kiba is an adlet.

Hathor: The general term used for any creature with horns. e.x, drakaina or kusarikku.

Bes: A creature with the lower half of a lion. similar to a centaur, but a lion. normally very fast.

Werewolf: A creature that is like the werecat, but with the features of a wolf. Can be any gender.

Arachne/Arachnid: Cybrids, typically female, with the top of a human and the bottom half of a spider. 

Languages (Certain cybrids have their own languages that they speak and I just kind of translate from languages that already exist because I'm lazy and not making languages) The information about these languages in real life are all from Wikipedia. These languages aren't spoken all the time, but it's just so you know what they are speaking :)

Corsican: Corsican is the language that lamias will speak if they don't know English. No one knows Corsican except for Sasuke, and even he doesn't know it very well. In the real world, Corsican is a Romance language within the Italo-Dalmatian subfamily. It is closely related to Tuscan, and thus to Tuscan-based Italian.

Azerbaijani: Harpies, Lilitus, and Kinnaras speak Azerbaijani. Azerbaijani is a Turkic language  spoken primarily by the azerbaijanis, who are concentrated mainly in Transcaucasia and Iranian Azerbaijan (historic Azerbaijan).

Bosnian: All fish hybrids speak Bosnian. Bosnian is the standardized variety of Serbo-Croatian mainly used by Bozniaks.

Again this is how they will be in the story. Anyways, now that you know, I don't have to describe everything super detailed.