"Someone help!" I hear a woman's high pitched scream. See? Someone usually needs my help around here.

I fly to the source of the voice like it's routine, and weave down a dark alley way. What I see shocks me. A woman stands with a knife in her stomach, bleeding all over the bed of a truck trailer. I don't know who hurt her or why she's standing on a trailer, but I know I can help her stop the bleeding. I fly down to her, but the second my feet land on the truck something happens.

I hear a whoosh sound above me, and the woman vanishes. After the sound is made I feel the same feeling I did when I was trapped in that glass cage. It feels like my chest is tightening, like I can't breathe, and like the air is heavy. I try to fly away.

My powers don't work. I run forward and slam into a glass wall. I'm in another container. I didn't see it from the sky because it had no top, and it's the middle of the night. It must have sealed shut behind me when I landed on the bed of the truck, and that bloody girl was really just a projection. A hologram. A trick.

A trap.

I begin to panic, trying to keep my breathing quiet. Mr. Connors has me again. He's going to kill me this time. I'm such an idiot.

 My heart rate speeds up, and it feels like my throat is closing as I do everything I can not to start screaming and sobbing. Maybe he won't even know I'm in here, somehow.

Then my captor walks out of the shadows. He has his hands raised by his head, as though to calm me. It's not Mr. Connors.

"Cassidy? Do you want to show yourself for me?" Tony says, slowly walking up to the container.

My panic ceases once I know it's him. He won't hurt me. But the feeling shifts to anger. I'm angry at myself right now for being dumb enough to let him fool me again. This is what I get for not destroying his data on my patterns and movements that day at the Avengers compound.

"It's okay, I know you're scared." He says when I don't move, "I'm gonna take you home now. We'll talk there. Be careful, it could be a bumpy ride. I'll drive slow."

He gets into the truck attached to this trailer bed where I'm trapped and slowly drives forward. Without my flight or my powers to stabilize me, I may as well be on a roller coaster as I struggle to keep my balance. I give up eventually and sit down against the edge of the container, staying invisible so Tony can't see me or the few tears I shed on the way "home."

It's not my home if I have to be captured and dragged there, though.

Tony eventually reaches the compound, and he backs the trailer I'm on into one of the various facilities. The truck lowers my glass cage onto a slot in the ground that clicks and secures the cage into place. The truck leaves and the wall of the compound lowers, sealing me completely inside this large room.

It looks somewhat similar to the place I was held last time, to be honest, only less sinister. The walls are heavy duty concrete and metal, which I can't impact since this case neutralizes my magnetic powers. All I can do is sit here invisibly and sulk.

In front of me is a large rectangular window that stretches down the length of the room, only it's tinted so I can't see through it from this side. I know they're probably all watching from the other side though. I can sense them.

Then a door to the right of the long tinted window opens and Tony walks out. He's dressed casually, but I see a new mechanism on the front of his T-shirt that looks like the arc reactor he once wore. The metal plate sits on his chest, and I can only imagine that it must be some variation of his Iron Man suit, or at least the gloves. He didn't come here to talk to me defenseless.