Chapter 6: Understandings

Start from the beginning

"Me too. And I'm sorry for what I did. I was stupid. And I didn't realize a good thing when I had it. And now the other person I loved is with someone else and  now I have no one."

"That's not true. You have me, us, all of your friends. They all love you...... I love you..."

They both blushed

"I love you too."

she hugged him and they went back to class right as the bell rang.

"Oh also. Please don't tell anyone about today.", said marinette.

Today, in which she would always remember that wonderful kiss, she thought to herself.

"Yea, sure.", responded Adrien.

"Thanks", and they continued to walk towards class.

Once school was over marinette and Adrien couldn't stop thinking about their oh so passionate kiss.

It was then that the bluenette realized that she still loved the blond boy with all of her heart.

Meanwhile at home, Adrien couldn't stop thinking about it either. He also had realized how much he loved marinette. Even more than ladybug. She never payed attention to him anyway. But..... he still loved ladybug.

The next day at school when they saw each other they just blushed and went into class from opposite ways.

Why was it so awkward, she thought to herself. I mean they were just friends now, even though they basically confessed their love for each other.

Now all that was left was to find chat and make amends with him as well.

The bluenette would have to wait until the next akuma attack. Which suspiciously haven't happened in a while.

She had actually begun to worry. What was hawkmoth planning. And if he was planning anything, it was most definitely not good.

Since chat never even bothered to come to night patrol, that night marinette decided to go to the movies with Luka instead.

"are you sure you don't want to do night patrol today?", asked tikki

"chat never shows up anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't even show up for an akuma attack."

"I'm sure he would marinette. You're over reacting."

"Hopefully...."

"Marinette! Luka's here!", yelled sabine from downstairs.

"COMING!", yelled marinette back at her mother.

The clumsy girl ran down the stairs to greet her boyfriend.

They grabbed each others hand and they walked out the door.

"Bye mama!", she called out

"Bye sweetheart! Have fun."

While walking to the theater marinette was seeing Adrien everywhere. Literally, she saw him in the park, riding a bike, and with other random people!?

She rubbed her eyes. She was only imagining it.

Come on marinette, you have a caring boyfriend. STOP thinking about Adrien, she thought to herself.

"What are you all thinking about?", asked Luka who had noticed her concerned expression.

"Hm? Oh, nothing. It's just.....  I hurt one of my good friends feelings and I don't know what to do. And now I can't stop thinking about another friend that I also hurt."

He stopped walking and turned to stand in front of the bluenette. He pulled her close to him.

He kissed her forehead and said....

"If they aren't smart enough to realize what a good friend you are to them and to look past a little incident, then they don't deserve you as a friend."

"Thank you Luka. Your the best."

She stood on her tip toes and kissed his cheek. And they continued on walking to the theater.

Once they got there they had decided to watch the movie Tell me three things. Which was a romance movie based on a book marinette had once read.

(A/N: It's an actual book btw. it's REALLY good. Read it. 😂👌🏼)

They bought a bucket popcorn and sat down. Luka put his arm around marinette.

"Am I lucky or what?", he said

"Very", the bluenette chuckled and leaned into him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my fellow readers. I have now blessed you with another probably heart breaking chapter. I know that because that's what my friend keeps telling me. BUT, it's ok. It will get better I promise you. Anyway I really appreciate all the people that have stuck around this far. I love you all my devoted readers! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️