Crashing Down

**WARNING, GRAPHIC NON-CON (NO CONSENT) SCENE IS IN THIS CHAPTER. IF YOU'D RATHER NOT READ, YOU CAN CHOOSE TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER.** 

Meanwhile, outside of the bedroom, Lance noticed he hasn't seen Katie in a while. He texts the group chat, asking everyone where they were and who had Katie with them. Keith and Matt were outside, playing drunken chicken in the kiddie pool with some girls. And Shiro was playing some other guys in a video game in the living room. He was winning. Hunk was in the kitchen, raiding the snacks and making mixed drinks for the people around him. Katie was drunk, in Joshs' bed. Holding onto him like he was the only person that mattered in that moment. And no one even knew.

After waiting a few minutes, Lance pushes his way around the house to locate everyone. He found Shiro first, because of all the girls squealing about in the living room that he was the winner. "Have you seen Katie?" He asked Shiro, whose eyes were partially dilated due to the fact people around him were smoking marijuana, which lead to a contact high. "Who?" Shiro responded with a laugh. Lance rolled his eyes and tapped Shiros shoulder with the back of his fist. "Never mind." He padded into the kitchen, finding Hunk who was thankfully sober. "Hey man, have you seen Katie?" Lance leaned against the counter top, where Katie had sat just twenty-minutes prior. Hunk set down his cup of juice and shook his head, swallowing the bit in his mouth. "No. She was with me earlier. But when I turned around she was gone. I figured she saw one of you and wanted to join you guys." Hunk joined in on Lances' search, becoming worried for his small friend.

The two made it outside finding Matt and Keith still taking part in the silly games by the couple pools there were. Each asked one if either had seen the small girl. But both denied and agreed to also join the search. The four of them made it back into the house and pushed their way into the living room. The inside of the house seemed louder than before. The approached Shiro hoping he would be of any help but he wasn't. He was sitting on the couch with a few other people, laughing over how stupidly of a color the curtains were. The boys deemed him unfit to help them search..and drive. 

Josh managed to get Katie to release his neck by coaxing her with a fluffy pillow. She gladly and drunkenly accepted the offer, cuddling up to the pillow with an innocent enough smile. He walked to the door, slowly opening it hoping his movements wouldn't awaken the demon on his bed. "What is it?" He asked the two boys at the door who were curious as to why the host was in his own room while the party was happening. "Hey dude. We've been lookin' for you. Whatchya doin?" One of them pushed passed Josh and the other soon followed after the blonde boy moved from the door way, shutting the door once more. "Katie was clinging to my neck." He sighed before thinking what he was saying. 

One boy gasped at the thought of Josh having another girl in his room for the fourth time this night. "You horn dog." He punched Joshs shoulder with a cackling noise. Josh protested, putting himself between them and her. "No. This one actually means something to me." One boy walked to the other side of the bed and ripped the blankets off of the female figure while talking. "Let's see who this girl is that's captured our precious Joshs heart." As the blankets fell to the floor, Katie rolled onto her back and opened her half lidded eyes reaching for Josh again. Josh pushed Katies hands into safe directions while easing her back to sleep. 

"Shut up Dylan." Josh scoffed, interlocking his fingers with Katies. "I need to find her brother so he can take her home. Will you two watch her for me? Make sure she doesn't leave or get into anything dangerous." Both boys nodded, one of them plopping onto the bean bag chair across the room. "Whatever man. Go find him." Tyler, the one who just sat down, replied. "Thanks. I'll be back in like two minutes." Josh exited the room and pushed his way down stairs looking for Matt or any of the other guys in his friend group that he was always with. He noticed four of them leaving the living room and tried to get over to them before they walked outside.