We were ready and were waiting the to pick us up

"So Cole is here Cams we will go for coffee since you and Kj will take Dani to school" Lili said and kissed my cheek and left.

"Bye "I shouted

Soon Kj came and we went to take Dani to school.

"Hey baby boy why so quiet today" i asked Dani.

"I dont like school" he said.

"Why whats wrong there" i asked him

"The others make fun of me because i dont have a mummy or Daddy to take me" he said.

Me and Kj shared a glance and Kj sighted

"Well Dani look at this side. They dont have super cool big brother and sister like you do" Kj said.

"Yes im special to have you" he shouted and laughed.

How i loved that laugh. I smiled at them.

We were at his school i went to take him to his classroom.

"Bye Dani. Be a good kid and remember i love you and so does your brother" i said and kissed his forehead and hugged him.

He hugged me back and kissed my cheek.

"I love you guys too" he whispered.

He was shy omg he is super cute.

I smiled at him and left.

😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗

Lilis pov

We went ahead because Kj and Cami had to take Dani to school.

We sat down at a cafe shop and ordered our coffee.

"I love mornings like this" i said to Cole.

"Me too. Relaxing smooth and happy" he said and kissed my cheek.

"I was thinking how lucky i became to have you" i told him

"Well im the luck one here. Plus i belive in destiny . Its fate babe. If its meant to happen it will happen one way or another " Cole said.

"You are right and i thank god every day for blessing me with such loving people in my life" i said.

"Me too baby. So the wedding. When do you think we should do it and where." He said.

"Well i was thinking more like a private wedding with family and i want Cami as my maid of honour thats all" maybe soon since it was important for you babe " i said.

"I like the idea maybe next month what do you think" he said.

"Perfect. Now lets go we have to go to the company Kj and Cami probably are there already" i said.

" okay ill go pay you go to the car" he said.

Cole went to pay and than we drove to the Company.

When we went there i saw Kj and Cami getting out of the car. We waited them and went in together.

People were watching us.

"Well even if we wanted too we wouldnt been able to be this good in the same time " i joked.

"True call it fate babe" Cami said and we laughed.

We went to the reception and told the girl to pass all the people without an appointment to us.

This was mine and Camis office.

"No people at all so far" i said.

Suddenly a ginger head came in.

"Omg Madelaine i missed you so much" Cami shouted so did i

"What are you doing here. Are you here alone" i asked her.

"No actually i am here with Travis and Charls and Vanessa we decided to take a vacation." She said

"So tell me did Charls finally asked her out" Cami said

"Yeas that dumbass finally had the courage to do it" she said and we laughed.

"We should go out for like a reunion. You can meet our fiances also i said.

"Yes sure how about tomorrow we all go to the beach" she said.

"We will ask the guys and text you" Cami said.

"Okay i have to go now. I hope i see you guys tomorrow. Lots of love" she said we hugged and she left.

After that it was lunch time. The guys came and we all went to eat lunch together.

"Soo. I know you probably skipped work a lot but some old friends came to visit us today and they invited us to go to the beach tomorrow" Cami said.

"And we really wanted to go. Its on the afternoon so we camp there at night its like a tradition we always do at the beach" i said.

"We have to set our schedule." Cole said.

"Nah we will go. I mean we always find a way to deal with the schedule" Kj said.

"Yeyy" Cami shouted and hugged Kj.

I kissed Cole and smiled.

Im so happy.

So guys here is another chapter i hope you like it.

Please vote and comment.
Love you😁😍😘