Relaxing time

Camilas Pov

After Kj and Cole took us home and i went to sleep. I needed to relax.

When i woke up it was afternoon.
I looked for Lili but she had written a letter where she said she went out with Cole and Kj.

I was thinking about the whole thing that happened today. Honestly i was scared. Caleb just doesnt know how to stop.

I was really deep in thoughts i didnt hear the bell ring.

Suddenly i come back to earth and hear the door amd go to open it.

I see Kj and a little boy with him.

"Hey Cami. Are you feeling better" he asked

"Yepp. Way better" i told him and smiled.

"Oh this is my brother Daniel" Kj said.

"Oh hi Daniel. Im Camila. Im your brothers girlfriend." I told him

He smiles at me and said:
"You look different from those stupids and mean girls he had before" in a really cute way.

I smile hard and mess his hair.

"So Kj where is Lili" i asked.

"Well you see we had an important client and since my lilttle bro is here i couldnt go. So Cole went instead and Lili went with him. They will go out of state to Paris." He said.

"Ohh. I hope she doesn't get much bored. Well im gonna have to take care of Dani since you have work right?" I asked him.

"Well...if ..you dont mind.. i mean i dont want to make u busy with my brother" he says nervously

"Oh. Dont be silly. I would love to take care of Daniel." I told him

"Really" the kid smile

"Ofcoursee you are like a brother i never had" i hug him

"Thanks Cami. Also he will stay here. I have some work and have to go down to my studio" he said

"Okay come up by 9. We will eat dinner " i said.

Kj left and i turned to Daniel.

"No come on little man. Lets think what you want for dinner"i told him.

"Yeyy. Let me think. Can you make me some cookies and for dinner i would love chicken filet and cesar salad and pastaaa" he said excitedly

"Okay little man. But you have to help me bake the cookies first" i told him.

"Yess. I would love too" he smiled.

We started making cookied and when we finished them. I started with dinner.

When the cookies were ready to eat i sent Dani to living room and puted the cookies and a glass of milk in the table. He wanted to watch Lion King so i putted that movie.

After that i went back on finishing dinner.

Around 7pm Kj came and saw Daniel eating cookies and drink milk.

"After this he will definetly love you" Kj told me.

"Well i love him already. Honestly he is really sweet"i said.

"I hope you like what i made for dinner. Tho it was Daniels choice" i said.

" i will dont worry"he said.

" well now goo and join Dani. I will call you when dinner is ready" i said.

He left to join Dani. Soon i finished dinner and called the boys.

"Yumm. All this food look yummy Cami. Thawnk ywou" Dani said.

"Its delicious Cami" Kj says

I just smile to them.

"So when will Lili and Cole be back" i asked

"Well max in one week" he said and i noodded

"Cmon Dani you have to go to bed. I will put you to my besties bed" i told him

After i putted Daniel asleep i went down and saw Kj watching tv.

"Cami. Can we talk" he says.

"Yeah. Sure" i said

"Who was that guy from before"he says seriously

"He ia someone from my past. But im not ready to talk about it yet" i sais him.

He just nod his head. He got up and i followed him to the door.

"Goodnight Cami" he said.

"Night Kj" i answered

He kisses my forehead and left. I was shocked but my hear was beating like crazy.

And i smiled.and went to my room to sleep.

It was 2 am and i still couldnt sleep. I hear a knock at my door and the door openes.

I saw Daniel with his teddy bear and he was crying.

"HeyDani. What happened." I asked

"I ..saw a nigwhtmare . Can i sleep with you" he asked

"Ofcourse. Come here little man. "He jumps in my bed and hugs me and falls asleep.

Soon i fall asleep too.

Okayyu so this is another chapter.
Its not so long im sorry.

Please vote and comment .