Chapter 18

"Let's remark our border," mewed Thornclaw. As they were remarking their border, a patrol from windclan came. There were three of them, the one in the center is Breezepelt, beside him is Heathertail and Emberfoot. "Hey, are you guys trespassing on our territory," Breezepelt growled. "We're remarking our border marks,"mewed Lionblaze. Hollystorm can hear a small growl coming from Lionblaze. "Breezepelt we're not here to fight," mewed Heathertail softly. Her voice is so calming, Hollystorm thought to herself. "If I catch any thunderclan warriors trespassing, I won't hesitate to kill them. Remember my warning," Breezepelt growled before turning away.

(After patrol)
"So you guys bumped into a windclan patrol," mewed Bramblestar. "Breezepelt started an argument, but it didn't last," mewed Thornclaw. "Thank starclan that argument didn't turned into a fight scene," mewed Bramblestar. Hollystorm and Sbowcloud left Thornclaw and Lionblaze with Bramblestar.

"Let check on Dewdrop and Fireclaw," mewed Snowcloud. Hollystorm nodded as they walked toward the medicine den. "Jayfeather how are they doing," mewed Snowcloud. "Their wounds are starting to heal up. They can go on to do their duties about an quarter- moon," mewed Jayfeather. "Ok," mewed Snowcloud. "Well they are asleep right now, so let's not bother them," mewed Hollystorm. Snowcloud and Hollystorm headed out of the medicine den and towards the prey. Snowcloud and Hollystorm is sharing a thrush.

Sorry that this chapter is short.