Chapter 13

"Hello Firepaw, ready for you're training tonight," mewed a tom "I'm ready," Snowtuft," Fireppaw mewed seriously.  Firepaw entered the darkforest territory. "If you are loyal to us fight this warrior, prove your loyalty," Snowtuft mewed. A warrior came out from the shadow. He's not from thunderclan, Firepaw thought. "You want me to fight a apprentice," the tom snapped at Snowtuft. Snowtuft took his claw and slashed his face. "I'm the leader now and don't underestimate him," Snowtuft snapped at him. "Firepaw meet  Redwillow," Snowtuft mewed. "Is he a spirit," Firepaw mewed. "He died protecting his clan,"Snowtuft mewed. I can't believe it, I'm fighting a warrior from starclan, Firepaw thought.

Firepaw and Redwillow stand in their battle position. Snowtuft was on top of a rock looking down, on all the warrior he had recruit, fighting each other. Firepaw rush to the side of Redwillow and slice is side with is claw. Redwillow tried to claw Firepaw's stomach, but Firepaw dodged his attack. Firepaw slash at his stomach, just how he kill the fox. Redwillow laid on the grown, blood gush out.

 "Finish him, Firepaw," mewed Snowtuft. "Bu-bu-but Snowtuft, he's our clanmate," Firepaw mewed. "If you want to become stronger, then show no mercy. Unless you're to weak for the next task I have for you," mewed Snowtuft. Firepaw finished Redwillow with a blow. He stared as his spirit vanished. I'm sorry Redwillow.  "It's almost time for you to wake up,but before you go. Find the Holly and destroy it. That's your task,"mewed Snowtuft as he vanished.

"Firepaw wake up, and how did you got so injured," mewed Hollypaw.  "Are you alright. Do you want me to get Jayfeather for you," mewed Hollypaw worrying. "I'm find, there's just a thorn in my nest," Firepaw mewed , trying to calm her down. "I thought that you snucked out at night and got into a fight. I was so worry about you and if I lost you I wouldn't know what to do" Hollypaw cried. "I'm sorry for being a burden on you," mewed Firepaw. "Then can you ask Jayfeather to treat you," Hollypaw pleaded. "Fine,"Firepaw mewed.

Firepaw went into the medicine den"Firepaw how did you got all those scratches," mewed Alderheart. "Well, there was a thorn in my nest, a lot of them. But I removed all of them ," Firepaw lied. "Good thing that those scratches are not infected," Alderheart mewed. 

They applied herbs on him. Firepaw was now resting in the medicine den. Until he's done healing. Now he's back in training.