He placed his hand on my shoulder. "Well..In case Klaus wants to hurt us he'll be distracted by you." He pinched my cheek softly. "Next is Stefan." He walked out of my room. I threw the dress onto the bed before following Damon behind, entering Stefan's room to see him standing there shirtless with Damon holding two shirts up for him. 

"Get dressed. We're going out." Damon said as soon as Stefan stopped walking. 

"Yeah, sorry, not interested." Stefan said, slipping on a shirt. 

I sighed putting my head against the door frame. "I didn't ask." Damon remarked. "Elijah and I have scheduled a very old-fashioned sit-down with you and Klaus. I say go with the black. Makes you look all villainy. And you." He turned to me making me look over at him. "What are you doing standing here!? Get dressed." He reminds me of a mother. 

"You know, Damon..." I paused for a second. "You'd make a great mother some day." He shot me a look, while Stefan snickered at my comment. I continued to smile innocently at Damon who continued to send me a playful glare. "Anyways. I need to go get dressed." I walked out of the room and entered my own. 

Picking up my dress and slipped off my robe, placing it on my bed, taking off my bra as well before slipping on the dress over my body. (Outfit on top) I sat down on the bed, slipping my heels on and stood up walking to the bathroom, plugging in my curling Iron and opening my makeup bag. 

I had curled my hair into big curls, ruffling my black hair and flipping it up and down until they curls became fuller. I grabbed my makeup and started applying it on my face, going with a light makeup. I backed up when I was done staring at myself in the half broken mirror, grabbing my perfume spraying it on my neck. 

I turned my head when I saw Damon. "We need to fix that mirror up." He spoke up, sucking in a breath. We stood in silence for a second. "You pull a stunt like that again. I'll help Klaus lock you into a cellar." I looked down at my ring-less hand. 

"I'm sorry." I apologized, he walked towards me embracing me into a hug. "I'm so sorry." My eyes watered, thinking of what I had done yesterday, holding onto him tightly. "I do stupid things and cause everyone that cares about me to worry." He caress my back, kissing my head. 

"It's okay." We both pulled away. "Let's go." He grabbed my hand taking me out of the bathroom. 

"Wait." I froze, removing my hand from his, walking back into the bathroom, picking up my rings I had left on the counter so they wouldn't get dirty. I slipped both of them onto my ring finger with a bright smile on my face before walking back to Damon. 

He looked down at the rings on my finger, an emotion spread across his face as he sucked in a breath. "Come on. Little sis." He put his hand on my back as we walked out of my room. 

  ⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜ 

I sighed when we walked towards the Mikaelson mansion, I stood in between Damon who was slightly nervous and Stefan who was very annoyed of coming while me being confused by this whole situation and why Damon was happy about having a little old fashion sit down with my husband and brother-in-law. But I knew one thing. I knew this was a plan, that Damon is setting up, because never in a million years would Damon ever have a sit down with Klaus Mikaelson. 

I didn't even realize Damon knocked on the door until Elijah opened it. "Niklaus, our guests have arrived..." He paused for a second when his eyes landed on me. "And they brought someone that will cause your heart to flutter." He added, with a smirk playing on his face.