Are you really?

He comes up to you and he's in any "era", that you want him to be. You're truly shocked by this attendance from him because you know that he's an angel high up above. What you didn't know is that he has been watching you and seeing if you're obsessed with him. Let's not call it obsession now please. That just sounds creepy and stalkish. You're basically just loving him in your own way.  And this is what he says:

"I Like The Way How You Loving Me. Some people...They Don't Really Care About Us and are just fake and make taloid garbage that I just can't stand. Some are Dirty Diana-s...Billie Jean-s, others are Tabloid Junkie-s, some are a bit of Speed Demon-s and they just make me wanna Scream.  Why? They make me want to Fly Away and show Another Part Of Me. If they only have to know: I'm a Smooth Criminal, a Blue Gangsta and  Unbreakable. Can You Feel It? If you can't, Walk Right Now! Beat It! NAH... I'm only joking, Don't Walk Away. See People Make The World Go 'Round and With A Child's Heart we can all be Happy. We can't only Blame It On The Boogie but on those that are Bad. But This Is It. We Are The World and we should Heal The World. Come out from Behind The Mask and Be Not Always. Just tell me, Will You Be There? I'll Be There. And this that I have for you...let me say that Love Never Felt So Good and I'll just be Loving You. For All Time, you've been there for me. You were the Slave To The Rhythm. First I felt like I Am A Loser, and Threatened. It was like a Thriller. Now I Smile, for You Rock My World and What More Can I Give? You Are My Life. One more thing...are you obsessed with me?"

You're totally shocked by this and you couldn't help but notice that he used titles of some of his songs to talk to you. Then you wondered. Am I Really?